Thursday, July 03, 2008

Meet ME, Oscrrrrrrrrrrr

Yo dudes!



MG! It's me--OSCRRRRRRRR.

Wally sez I can blog but it's only cuz we've been arguing because I want to get my own MYSPACE but Wally sez I'll just stay up all night hitting on chicks who are really creepy weirdos. It sounds AWESOME.

This is me with big brudder Wally and Monkey Stick and piles of stuffy innards:

Wally teaches me stuff like how not to grab his legs and how to ask for snacks. Sometimes we play this game with monkey stick and Ethel and Wally sings "The Humpy Dance is a chance to do the HUMP." Here are the rules of the game: Wally can hump me, Ethel can hump my head, I can hump Ethel but NO ONE humps Wally EVER.

Ethel is my big sis and we play bitey face and humpy face and chasey face. Too fun, man! Wally sez Ethel is a COUGAR because I'm totes just a baby but I think she's actually a DOG. But I don't know. Here I am with my other friend BULL. E. STICK. Wally taught me how to eat those and also how not to steal them from big brudder and big sissy. But I don't remember how to do that.

Wally sez that my name is literary and my ma ape has read about many Oscars in book. When she was a pup she read Oscar the Dachshund and Oscar the Seal. But my name comes from Oskar in THIS book:

Oscar is a little boy who refuses to grow up and also he can shatter glass with his SCREAM. And what do I love to do? SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM!

Later, dudes!

P.S. I still want a MYSPACE because it has glitter backgrounds and music and I don't have to bother with all these WRRRRRRRRRDS. OMG!

Labels: , , , , , ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Oskarrrrr, You rock dude! It sounds like you've turned your house into a hump fest. Pretty racy for such a young dude like you.

xo
SB

4:24 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Wally...you are welcome to join me in the younger silly,salacious, stupid, simpering, sibling club. It doesn't help, but it makes the time pass more quickly.

gussie

4:41 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Hi Oscar. It sounds like there is a lot of humping going on in your house.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Oscar...
Glad you gots to blog...it will be fun. don't do mySpace it's no fun. Trust me!

Lots of Licks, ruby

5:38 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

Oscar - I like your style! Spread the love!

luv ya
Lola Smiles

7:02 PM  
Blogger Princess, Tank and Isaac: The Newfs of Hazard said...

Hi Oscar! Nice to meet you. Are you a pirate, Oscarrgh, ya scaliwag?

9:50 PM  
Blogger Poppy said...

Hi Oscar! Congrats on your first posting! Make sure Wally lets you have a turn once in a while.

Poppy

11:18 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

It must be a hump fest at your place! Can I come over?

1:51 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Nothing beats a good game of bitey face, even with a girl.

Simba x

2:42 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Oskar Dude!

Nice to finally meet you, man! It IS a humpfest at your house, and unless you want the humping to increase EXPONENTIALLY, don't get the MYSPACE account, buddy. Trust me. I know of which I speak.

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

8:57 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Oscar! That last shot was too much! I just had to nominate you for photo of the month on the DWB.

Slobbers,
Mango

9:22 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

You could stay up to 0300 and talk to Peanuts girl on that myspace thingy.

11:58 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

Tanner and I have our own myspace, there are LOTS Of chicks on there! I would listen to everything WAlly says though, because he is the MAN!

1:18 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I think you and Doofus will be great friends.
Ike

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home