Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Drinks and Tags

I was over having drinks at the ole Corgi Lounge and have you ever seen a sight as lovely as THIS?

First Randi, now the Corgi Girls! Wallymelon is the new craze sweeping the nation! Now, I highly recommend the Corgi Lounge's Corgipolitans but not after you have the Corgaritas. Whew. It took me awhile to sleep that one off. So my girls suggested we play a funny name game using this code:

A - ka, B - tu, C - mi, D -te, E - ku, F - lu, G - ji, H - ri, I - ki, J - zu, K - me, L - ta, M - rin, N - to, O - mo, P - no, Q - ke, R - shi, S - ari, T - chi, U - do, V - ru, W - mei, X - na, Y - fu, Z - zi.

I introduce to you:

Kuchirikuta:
And Meikatatafu:


Moarimikashi:

Mine is best, don't you think?

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger The Brat Pack said...

Yours is ALWAYS bestest!

Love,
Samantha

8:09 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Of course yours is the best. You shouldn't need to ask you know. It really is scawie...oscar and ethel...totally separated at birth!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

9:42 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

ah sam stole what I was going to say.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hooray for Wallywood!

There is nobody else!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

10:53 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Of course yours is best! OMG, that wallymelon looks refreshing! We GOTTA have some!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

4:33 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Yours is best, because you ARE the best.

xo
SB

4:54 PM  
Blogger the Corgi Girls said...

*Blush* we can't believe we made a blog post of the Wally-T-Corgador Blog! Hope the drinks at the lounge were good, and remember every hour is happy hour at the Lounge!

;o)
M & I

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home