Wednesday, April 06, 2011

MARCH MADNESS! (In April)

Editors:  We have agreed to let Edgrr blog lest he become insufferable trying to convince us to blog about this.  We apologize in advance.


A site I read all the time to keep up with the ladynews, JEZEBEL, hosts MARCH MADNESS! Last year it was Cake v. Pie with Cheesecake winning for PIE in a  CONTROVERSIAL victory (it's called a CAKE but it has a CRUST!). But this year it was CATS v. DOGS.  Oh yes.  I enthusiastically checked my bracket every every day. 




And I followed the heartbreaking losses (pit boos defeated by Goldens--WTF? Mutts lose to Dachshunds?) But the final outcome was PERFECT!




And DO YOU SEE??  ONE DOG TO RULE THEM ALL!  I know that I am enshouterating but this makes us kings of the WORLD!



Look!  I collapsed after the big win and stopped moving for 5 seconds which is a record for me!


 You can see why we are MOST AWESOME.  I don't just own the toys I OWN THE BUCKET.





And you better believe THE APES ARE ALL MINE.





Ain't afraid of no pit boos!




Ain't afraid of no peppy sheppys! 



And I might get knocked down.



But you better believe I get right back up and HUMP IT!


And Otis's girlfriend Mesa was kind enough to recognize my AWESOMENESS by sharing this!


To conclude:




(And just in time for the government shutdown!  LOOK OUT! WE'RE TAKING OVER!)

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Dexter said...

Corgis taking over? No, bad, very bad....
They always try to herd me. The mango is NOT a cow.

I kind of like you in the bucket.

Slobbers,
Mango

7:18 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

We would support the takeover. Let us know when it starts.

gussie n teka
(omd, did we just get on the watch list for that?)

6:57 AM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

ahhhhh! You will never let us forget will you?

Thanks for mentioning me otis -Mesa

http://dogisgodinreverse.com

10:36 AM  
Blogger Jed and Abby in MerryLand said...

We vote to set all those corgis in the poster on Congress. Maybe you guys can herd them into some semblance of a functioning group, instead of scattered gangs of playground bullies. You can be the leader, Edgrr. Oh, and chase those "shut it down" idiots off the Capitol lawn while you're at it. Feel free to draw a little blood while you're nipping them in the ass.

Jed & Abby

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home