Sunday, March 06, 2011

12 Things for 12 Years of Joe Stains!


Today is both RANDAY and JOEDAY! It is Joe Stains's BURPDAY!  And he is 12 years young today (Side note: olds rule, babies drool!)  We gathered together 12 things Joe loves for his burpday.


Piles of Yankees!


Piles of bacon!


Piles of Steelers!




Cheeses!


PB Sammiches!


Troy Polamalu's hair!


More Sophie!


Sunbathing (especially in the nude)


Mmmmm...pizzas.


Sidney Crosby (and the Pens)

Just Cuz!


Here's to a happy and healthy new year Joe!   Have a great one from us! (Even if Ethel refused to be in a picture with the boys!)

Labels: , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Happy 12th Burpday to Joe Stains!!! I can't believe he's 12 already. Wow, time sure flies. I really miss that guy & the Doofus. I wish they would come back blogging again. Any idea where I can find those two in the internet world?

Joe Stains really HAS good taste when it comes to food. Great choices there!

11:07 AM  
Blogger Peppy Sheppys said...

Amber! We talk to him on twitter all the time! And also he has a tumblr: http://joestains.tumblr.com!

11:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hmm makes me wish I was twelve!
norwood

11:52 AM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Happy Birthday to Joe!
Happy Birthday to Randi!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

12:20 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Teka says that Ethel is upset because there are TWO pictures of Sophie and NO pictures of Ethel.

gussie

2:11 PM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

Im sure he likes the Sophie part the best!

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

2:43 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

I sure miss Joey! I am going to go wish him a happy birthday. And I miss Randi too!

Slobbers,
Mango

3:32 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

AWWW!

WHAT A WONDERFUL TRIBUTE TO THE MOST AWESOMEST 12YEAR OLD BOSTON DUDE EVER!

Love & Licks,
Randi

6:16 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

I can't believe I never commented on this,! I especially love that the steelers are tackling a stupid Browns player! You guys are the best!

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home