Monday, March 08, 2010

Now Accepting Applications


We are a bit lonely at TWO and as you can see above two bee-yoo-ti-ful and well behaved siblings and we have decided to begin the Search for a New Sibling. Here are our respective ads:

Ethel:

Wanted: New brudder to beat up old annoying brudder. Must be a boy who STAYS AWAY from MY tennis ball stuff. Should enjoy long walks, raw meaties and chasing squirrels. Not always good w/small dogs, beagles, other bitches. Would like you to wear out Annoying Teen resident in house without you yourself being annoying to me.

OBST:

Wanted: New brudder or sister to antagonize old sissy. Should love to RUN RUN RUN and tolerate me goosing him/her and constantly putting him/her in my mouth. Must love raw meaties, zoomies in the backyard and letting me have all the awesome toys and the snuggle ball. No mama's boys! I want to be the only one! Should be prepared for emergency rassling matches at any time.

If you think you or a friend fits these criteria please submit your full CV in the comments. We would very much like to cheer up our ma ape with a new boy but he must not be cuter than us. She is especially fond of big heads and short legs. In other words, dogs who look like her.

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

hmmm I have one dog who would fit but we are keeping them for ourselves. I bet there are lots of homeless pups out there who fit your needs :)

2:24 PM  
Blogger L^2 said...

I have a dog named Stella (who, I am unfortunately looking to re-home), that fits almost all of those requirements. The only one that wouldn't be met is the fact that she's a girl. She looks a lot like the lovely Sophie Brador though; does that earn her extra points? :-)

2:50 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

hmmm...could we interest you in Teka Toy?

Gussie

pee ess...please don't tell her I asked, OK?

3:29 PM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

Uuuuh, tell your ma ape that she needs to keep OUR ma ape off of Petfinder. She's like a recovering addict and your ma ape is leading her back to the stash.

(We're looking for you a new bro, though)

Bear

3:30 PM  
Blogger Sancha said...

Have you considered one of those boars?

4:36 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I can be a boy! But I won't stay out of the tennis balls and won't tolerate being goosed. Hmmmm.

xo
SB

7:50 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Me thinks this position may have already been filled.

8:01 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Does humping Miss Ethel count as annoying? Just working on my resume...

Slobbers,
Mango

8:39 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

I would like to offer one Tan Torkelson. He comes with his very own box of annoying.

8:55 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Me thinks woo EACH need one!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

10:21 PM  
Blogger Sally Ann and Andy said...

I'll come to play for a while, but I can't stay for long. As mommy still thinks I am in Europe, I could stay longer. I do love tennis balls, and I don't like being "goosed."
Sally Ann

10:41 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Hmmmmm, me thinks SPCA saturday might be fruitful!
Ike

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home