Saturday, March 13, 2010

Famous Otises (Otii?)

While I am gathering the many questerations you have about me I will share with you the origins of my name, The Otis (alternatively Otis the POTUS or The O.T.)


I will give you two suggestions as to where my very famous name originates.

1.) A very famous musical fellow, Mr. Otis Redding, who is quite smooth with the ladies:



2. Otis Campbell, Town Drunk from Mayberry:





I will say I am fond of this tune:



Sing it with me O.T.I.S. Otis is the very best!

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Dexter said...

Hey Otis. Your mouth is HOOGE!

Slobbers,
Mango

9:36 AM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

Hey Otis. Mesa thinks you are names after the singer but I think it might be the town drunk since you both make the same face!

11:44 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

well....we like the Otis Redding song betterer, but the other one is a real waker upper!

gussie

12:08 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm just sitting on the dokhk of the bay...watching the tide roll away

Especially since my word is BOATIONS

So many Otii to paw from!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

1:35 PM  
Blogger Jacks, Narra, Tuchuck, and Rousseau said...

So you're not the one who used to hang out with that cat Milo? No problem if you are, we won't mind if you love cats. :)

JNTR

4:42 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

You are the best!
Ike

12:49 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

O.T.I.S. Great video. There were monkeys in it. Monkeys and Elvis. Awesome.

xo
SB

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home