Saturday, November 28, 2009

mY BesTIes! (by OBST!)

It is time for OCCASIONAL OSCAR! I'm SUPERMAD at Wally because he won't let me have a NEW BRUDDER and also Wally's GIRRRRRLFRIEND RANDI wanted OCCASIONAL OSCAR so he said I could DO IT so long as I promise not to wear out the CAPS LOCK OK?

Do you see me here with my buddy Tuchuck? Here we are looking most intelligent:

Chuckie had a foster brudder named HARLEY who is like OBST in reverse! TSBH! Teen Super Bean Harley!

We met at the park and here I am teaching him about my tongue.


I chilled w/my buddy Chuck.

And did zoomies in the PARK! LOOK I AM A BRUNETTE IN A SEA OF BLONDS! Harley is going to a NEW HOME this weekend. He is moving to Master Chew Sits which is where Mango and his AWESOME crackerdog brother Dexter live!

And then the apes took me to the SPCA! OMD GUYS I WILL BE GOOD DON'T LEAVE ME! But really I was just there to see MY BESTIE JUGHEAD!

We were supposed to get out our PISS AND VINEGAR!


OMG we are so much fun! Jughead is telling me a funny JOKE and I am laughing with my TEETH!

We make the BEST FACES!

I bite his HEAD!


It does not fit in my MOUTH!

OOOOOOOOOOF! Watch out for the shorties!


This was the most fun EVAR! OBST SLEEPING!

Labels: , , , , , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What GRRRRRRRRRRREAT fun!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

6:40 PM  
Blogger Sally Ann and Andy said...

You can run fast.
Sally Ann

7:01 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

OCCASIONAL OSCAR!!!!!!!!!!
WHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did the caps lock break? Between you & ETHEL I swear your MAAPE is gonna have to buy a new KEYBOARD!

Thanks so much to WALLY for lettin' you blog about your funnerest day with JUG-A-LUG HEAD! He looks super duper fun~! & your funnerest day at the park with your alterego in reverse!

Love & Licks,
Randi

ps...does Wally have ANY PLANS to change Occasional Oscar to OFTEN OSCAR?

7:12 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Wonderful job.

gussie

9:23 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Oscar! Nice to see you are still a total doofus and all is well with the universe. Good thing jughead has a big head or you would have totally swallowed him.

I can't blame Wally for not wanting another dorky dog in the house, though. I mean how much can the old guy take?

Slobbers,
Mango

6:34 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Oh, to have the exuberance of youth.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

OMD! I can't believe Jughead is still there! Poor dude. Maybe we can start a blog meme plea for his adopteration. Send me a pic and some details and I'll whip something up.
Ike
emilyandian @ gmail.com

3:50 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

OBST!!!!! OBST!!!!!! OBST!!!!!!!!!

It's me, Sophie's flat brother.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Astrid Keel said...

WWWooooW That is suuuuch great fun!
xoxo,
Brownie

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sure do look like lots of fun to play with!!!

1:02 AM  
Blogger Sunshade said...

Hello OBST!!

Nice to meet you! You are so super fast, like the wind, like nodoggie can catch you. That Jughead dude is funny, he looks very strong too. Did you fall after that last picture was taken?

ps, I think you should give Wally one of your quails, so all three of you can get 2 quails each ya know??

Please tell Wally the HOT Miss Sunshade says a big "HI"!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

1:52 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

I am exhausted just reading this. eesh.

1:06 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

I wish I could have a jughead

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home