Thursday, January 15, 2009

Seein' Red!

Look at me! I'm red all over! Not cuz I'm mad but because I'm so happy that my favorite Big Red Cornhusker, Ndamukong Suh (his name is SUH/how do YOU do?) is coming back to play for the Huskers next year! Yay! He's totes awesome and we're built a lot alike, see! And last season he intercepted TWO passes and returned them for TOUCHDOWNS just like I'm always stealing toys from long-legged sibs and RUNNING AWAY!

I also have to get all the red out of my system today because this weekend it is ALL GREEN! See, my Eagles are going to Joe Stains country to play the Air-head-zona Cardi-nots. Here is my favorite Eagle, Correll Buckhalter, who played for the Huskers! He's dancing a jig! And he runs fast, like me!


Mad props on the fancy photeration to Mr. J Ape who has a big heart just like me! E-A-G-L-E-S EEEEEEEEEEEAGLES!

And for a little musical interlude, here's Johnny Cash singing his hit A Boy Named Suh:

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

GO IGGLES!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

1:22 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Oh Wally...That red pic of you is a bit disturbing to be honest...I like seeing you in all your black & white glory!

I'll cheer for whatever team you want me to cheer for this weekend...

GO WALLY"S TEAM!

Love & Licks,
Randi

1:46 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Go Eagles! Go Steelers! Go Ravens!

uh -oh. We're in trouble, huh?

wags from the whippets

2:29 PM  
Blogger Nancy at the Farm said...

You are very strange some days...and this is one of those days...

Dozer

4:51 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Wally
I don't undewstand footiball vewy much, but I want you to be happy, so goo Iggles
smoochie kisses
ASTA

5:03 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Woot! Yeah! Wallyroo! There ain't nothing like a little Johnny Cash to make an old girl smile on a flippin' cold day like this. Glad your J ape's heart is too big. Way better than too small.

xo
SB

5:27 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

That is a very strange shaped ball!

Simba x

5:34 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

I am going to try to devise something to thwart those cardinals. stupid birds that they are!!

7:45 PM  
Blogger Princess Patches said...

We will be cheering for your Iggles, too, Wally! We want to see them play the Steelers in the Snooper Bowl!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

5:50 AM  
Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

We hope your Iggles do well for you. Mom likes college ball and hasn't really watched many pro games this year. She will probably turn on the Super Bowl but, if it wasn't for you, she wouldn't have a clue who is in the playoffs.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home