Sunday, January 04, 2009

SPCA Saturday--dogs who FLY (and are FLY!)

Hello! Do you remember me, BIG RED JR (aka Derrick)? Well this week was the best evah for adoptions at the SPCA and yet I'm still here! (G'bye to Drrrty DE Dexter and Billie Jean!). That's because I was BOOOORN to live at Wally's house, doncha think? Let's meet some of my friends.

I believe I can fly! I believe I can touch the skyyyy!

This is Nazz, he's an American boo-dog not a rapper, and he's VERY BIG so it is hard for him to get off the ground to FLY. He's flying under the radar. See his pretty eyes? One blue, one brown. Totally bromance-worthy.

This is Fly Monique/Mom. She had a litter of pups a coupla months ago. Her pups are in foster and she needs a HOME! She's totally sweet and look at her ears! One ear UP, one ear DOWN! Totally romance worthy.

And this crazy dude is ROCKY---AAADRIAAANNN! He's just a wee pit pup.

And this lil' lady named Angel does not fly but she is special because she got thrown out of a car by BIG TIME JERKS. She is very nice and she gets a little more certain every day that no one will hurt her. We're going to teach her how to be a Fly Girl!

Maybe next week I will be gone! And then what will you do? Miss me?

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Another khollekhtion of khuties and heart tuggers...

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Go Iggles!

6:48 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

I suwe would miss you..even though you nevew visit me..but I still love to come by and see you..I suwe hope those bootiful kids find loving fuwwevew homes..what jewks hoomans can be sometimes..huwting pups
(Asta shakes hew head in disbelief)
love and smoochie kisses
ASTA

12:15 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I'm finally back from rehab and blogging again. Happy new year.

Simba x

2:57 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh we hope they all get homes soon.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

We sure do hope the jerkheads who tossed Angel get tossed out of a car sometime soon. argh. Good luck to all the doggies.

9:33 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

You, Big Red Jr, are completely FLY!! Hope to not see you next week, but can't wait to hear about who you adopt, man!

As for the jerkwads who threw that sweet girlie pup out of a car, I'd sure like to send them a big steaming pile of goober poo (but that is too good for them).

Goober love,
Stanley

2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home