Friday, January 02, 2009

A Day for Bassets!

I was SO RELIEVED to check the Five Happy Hound's blog and see that my main lady Sam was feeling better. She's been under the weather and I've been so worried. I hope you continue to get better (but still get loads of extra attention!). Here's a picture to help you feel a bit better; I hope it doesn't make your fever worse!

Also I saw this story in the Telegraph about a basset and an owl who are best buds who like to watch telly together.

I like my stories, too, though I'd rather not watch them with a bird perched on my back, thank you. I would most def watch them with a basset bud, though.

Labels: , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What a wise khanine!

hOWLoh!

Glad that Sam is feeling spunkier!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

12:25 PM  
Blogger Eduardo said...

I would so like a pet owl! I could train it to fly treats to you Wally! Oh yeah!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

12:53 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Yea, Sam even got popsicles!

gussie

1:07 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

I think Sam was feeling better, but now her heart may be beating faster after seeing that pic of you!!

2:53 PM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

I think I have a fever again after seeing that!

I hope my humans don't get any ideas, I don't need to share my house with anyone else. Unless it's you.

xoxoxo
Samantha

4:02 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Wally
I'm so glad Sam is feeling bettewew..I'm suwe that pawsome pictoowe of you will help even mowe..that basset suwe is calm and cute..I don't think I would like an owl to watch TV wif
smoochie kisses
ASTA

5:01 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

The owl thing is kind of odd but if that is what they like then more power to them. :)

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home