Thursday, October 18, 2007

Welcome to the Wallyverse!

Here I am IN SPACE, defying gravity:



As I previously reported, my Newf friends discovered that I am, in fact, the proprietor of my OWN GALAXY! Awesome, huh? Though I'm a little unsure what they mean when they say I'm "underdeveloped." My legs are SUPPOSED to be like this! I've been asked about what rules I will make as the high dictator of my galaxy. I've been thinking long and hard about it and this is what I've come up with:
  • This is not a democracy, it is a DOGOCRACY.
  • All-you-can-eat-anytime boo-ffet with meaty bones, bully straps, moo tubes, jack mack, froot smoosh, veggie smoosh, heartables, frosty paws, and even kibbles for those who so desire.
  • No leashes, fences, or roads with cars.
  • No cats, but mysteriously every morning there will be a kitty nonpareil on the pillow.
  • I always get to sit on something that makes me taller than everyone else.
  • No thunderstorms EVER.
  • The naked apes will be seen (feeding us) but not heard.
  • We all have portraits of ourselves that age, get sick, and hang out with Al Urgee, while we remain completely healthy, happy, and young.
  • I get to sit at the opening to my galaxy and bark at passersby. And I never get in trouble for it.
  • Sunday morning chats are every morning. In person. And Buster is as raunchy as he wants to be.
  • There will be no Petfinder. Because all dogs have a home in the Wallaxy.
  • "Short" shall be referred to as "Tall." "Tall" shall be referred to as "Weird."
  • It's Happy Hour at The Corgi Lounge all day!

Labels: , , ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Wally, You need a universe anthem.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Lovely! WallyTopia, as opposed to Utopia.

oh and I am up for the Happy Hour, but as it is your Wallyverse, could it be a Happy 24 hour? Please?

love and licks, Marvin xxxx

9:28 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

I'm liking the sound of the Wallyverse! I especially like the Dorian Gray (or should that be Dogrian Gray!) touch. And the more meatables the better. J x

10:07 AM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Wally,
I really dig your rules!! I want to move over like RIGHT NOW!

10:46 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I'm running for my suitcase! How soon do we move?!
That's pretty neat that we're both eating coconut cake tomorrow, Wally!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

11:12 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

As usual, you have come up with the bestest plan ever. I like that tall is weird.

11:58 AM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

if there is a dogocrazy.... i'm with it...

12:43 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

I'm there, I'm so there!!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

4:07 PM  
Blogger Katherine and Pippa said...

I am going to argue. Why are you discriminating against dogs of a higher altitude to you?

Does anyone have a problem with short dogs? No. Does anyone call them weird? No. So lay off victimising us dogs that may be a bit taller than you. I don't think I am any weirder than you are. The rest of the rules are ok though.

Huh.

We didn't win the rugby either. Do you know what that is? (Clue, America usually goes out early ....)

Pippa

4:11 PM  
Blogger Princess, Tank and Isaac: The Newfs of Hazard said...

We don't mind being weird in the wallyverse.

9:17 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

this sounds like paradise to me. Mom giggled about the short and tall comment. I dont think its funny at all, it sounds great to me!

5:00 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Woober!

Where do I sign up?! Wallaxy is just another name for H-E-A-V-E-N!!

Goober love & admiration,
Stanley

10:20 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

I've gotta call that Lance Bass guy & find out how he came up with the dough to get a flight to outerspace. I ain't dancin' though.

Your rules rock, dude.

Sherm

12:05 PM  
Blogger the Corgi Girls said...

Yay, short is coooool! Short is the new tall.

The corgi lounge is always open, vegas style! And the drinks are free!

Luv ya Wal,
M & I

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home