Friday, March 30, 2007

For Max

My friend Maximillian the Valiant is obsessed with my sister. So here are some more pictures for him.

Sometimes she is quiet and pretty. Those times are not frequent. Or long!


Her favorite thing is to run and you can see it puts a big smile on her face.


For some reason she thought you'd be impressed by her big tongue, Max:


And here she is getting romantic with a portrait of Ethel at sunset. If you enlarge the picture you can see a GIGANTIC string of drool dangling from her tongue. Totally romantic. She wanted me to take the picture from a lower vantage point, Max, so you would know what it will be like to gaze up into her eyes (she promises not to wear heels, though).


Max has Ethel cooties!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Maximillian the Valliant said...

Ooohh Man I am TOTALLY IN LOVE!!

Ethel you are so gorgeous. You should be on the paw of someone equally gorgeous. I'm vicious, valiant...I can discipline toys for you. I can teach you to howl with the sirens, I can bring you toys (not food I'm not that in love). I'd invite you to live here, but my evil sissy Lily lives here. Maybe we strike out on our own. Or I could just move in with you. Does your Mom get you raw bones?

With love and drool (lots of it)

Maxey

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home