Thursday, March 29, 2007

Instructions for the Chuckit

I've never understood why my apes are so fond of the chuckit. Why do you want to throw the ball so far? You just have to go get it and bring it back. Stupid! But then I discovered--they've just been using it wrong! So here's some better instructions for using the chuckit:


Start on the back, paying special attention to that spot at the base of the tail.


Move around toward the belly, scratching vigorously.




Finally, move on to the belly proper, being sure to scratch in perfect harmony with the dog's wigglin'.


Mission Accomplished.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Maximillian the Valliant said...

So where can my Mom get one of those? Although I think Lily would eat it fast.

Maxey

5:06 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

I want one of those! I love belly scratches! You're smart Wally...just like me. We're good at training our people!

Sherman (the grumpy one)

8:06 AM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Great idea, Wally! Much more my style, too. Why run so far when you can get a good scratch instead?

Puggy kisses
Suki

8:08 AM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

oh wally, i can totally feel it by just looking at your photo!

wet wet licks

Boo

10:19 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

I get fed up when they throw the ball, I bring it back a few times but life is too short to keep on with it!

11:50 AM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Chuckit?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

12:10 PM  
Blogger Boomer and his mom Carol said...

Oh yes, Snickers loves the chuckit for the same reason.

5:09 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

I have been saying it forever wally...dont chase the ball cuz they will just throw it again..you are perhaps the smartest dog in here with that scratchy thing...you look like you are lovin it....oh mommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm come here and scratch my butt.....hahah..

11:53 PM  
Blogger Sunshade said...

Oh my, is that what a Chuck-it is for?????? I gotta get one too!!!!

By the way, do they work with ears too??

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home