Thursday, January 11, 2007

i scream!

here i am digging into one of my favorite snacks--soy delicious! it combines two of my favorite things, ice cream and puns! as the name suggests, it is soy based ice cream, no cows or goats involved.


we keep it around for a certain non-animal eating naked ape in our house. and just in case dennis kucinich drops by.


some minister with MegaShift Ministries (With an F. And yes, that's the actual name) has claimed that soy will make our boys gay by flooding their masculine bodies with estrogen-binding isoflavones. i suppose eating soy products with "purely decadent" on them makes me a candidate for queer eye for the straight guy.

if only my snout was a few centimeters longer. the joy of soy!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Boomer and his mom Carol said...

Soy making people gay - that's just crazy talk. However, I could see you on a image remodeling show such as queer eye. I think you have excellent taste!

Hey, thanks for sticking up for me on that board. If people just give the standard answers like they did to me then it's not worth it talking to them.

5:26 PM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

yummy nummies ... wait .... what the fek is SOY?!?!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

7:03 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

If soy could make you gay then I might be the gayest dog around, you have no idea how much edamame I have eaten in my life!!!

9:02 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Woh.. that looks yummy. Is it Tasty??


~ fufu

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home