Thursday, June 30, 2005

i'm back!


Ethel
Originally uploaded by cerasmus.
i'm ready to blog again. i have been distracted of late by my new little sister. meet ethel. she comes from maryland where she was in a shelter. now she lives in my house. she has long legs, pointy ears, and a skinny belly. in other words, you will not confuse the two of us. it was hard to get a picture of her because she is always moving. and fast.
next week we start obedience classes, though i'm not sure why. it seems to me that my mawma tends to do what i tell her--feeds me snacks, rubs my belly, etc. sometimes she leaves us home alone when we'd rather be at the park, though. i hope they have a way of correcting that problem.
more about the adventures of wally & ethel soon!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Wally! I'm glad you're back! Have you seen what the naked apes are up to now?
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4731584
Some legislators will do anything, except, of course, legislate on the stuff that matters. Although maybe we should be glad that this guy is focusing on this not on something even more idiotic.

12:29 AM  
Blogger wally said...

hey tiny, she's my little sister. paws off.

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home