Friday, April 01, 2005

incriminating photographs


WallyCat
Originally uploaded by cerasmus.
it has recently been brought to my attention that a number of incriminating photos have been taken of my cat-like behavior (which today included sprawling out in a big ole shaft on sunlight on the floor) that includes sleeping on the backs of couches and spending many hours grooming myself has been caught on film. to avoid the inevitable scandal that will rock the blogosphere i will post the pictures myself to demonstrate that i am not a felinophobe because of any possible feline tendencies myself, i just enjoy chasing them and eating their poop.

as a mea culpa to goddamn cats i would just like to say that a cat who owns some friends of mine makes an appearance on the internets today. well played, katya, well played.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home