Friday, August 13, 2010

Sister Act!



The news said that science has shown that having a sister is GOOD FOR YOU!

Sisters seemed to help siblings avoid negative emotions. Those adolescents with sisters were less likely than those without sisters to indicate feeling lonely, unloved, guilty, self-conscious and fearful. It didn't matter whether the sister was younger or older, or how far apart the siblings were age-wise.

Sisters are indeed indispensible for giving their super-teen brudders home training. Like making crazy eyes at bratty brudders.

And teaching them about REALITY.

It's a SHEP EAT SHEP WORLD.

In which TURNABOUT is FAIR PLAY


And your sister will always KICK YOUR REAR IN THE END!

And then steal your favorite toy! (P.S. Gus, that's the LAME DUCK BUSH from back in 08!)

And then I will be lovey-dovey with the other brudder to make you JELLY!


Screw the city of brudderly love SISTAHS ARE WHERE IT IS AT!


Labels: , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

So which one of woo is Whoopy?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

9:39 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Way to go Ethel

Teka Toy

6:52 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Oscaw and Otis

I suwe wish i had a sistah aftew seeing how gweat you two have it wif Ethel to make youw days pawfect!!!
smoochie kisses
ASTA
pee ess and not least of all..I hope you Ma APe has the most happiest of Biwfdays evewy..I know all thwee of ou will make it solove
Asta and mommi

2:47 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

Paris has made that her theme song.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I have been a sister and I can assure you that I have done wonders for all those other beasties.

xo
SB

P.S. HB Ma Ape!

8:42 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

You know, I thought I wanted a sister, but frankly, I think Miss Ethel would raise my blood pressure. Of course she could put the smack down on PeeWee which might be handy.

Slobbers,
mango

8:06 AM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

Sisters are awesome!


Don't forget, we moved to http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

9:51 AM  
Blogger Moose said...

You go girl! Tellin' it like it is.

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home