Monday, April 06, 2009

Easter Sunday

Every since my ma ape told me about the Easter Bunny--a Bunny with baskets filled with eggs and snackables -- have been looking forward to Easter. I will catch that bunny, sez I!

So I got up at the CRACK of dawn to lie in wait.



I'm old and not disposed to long chases so I needed a plan to lure him in closer. I thought maybe I would disguise myself as a bunny, eat some rabbit food and he'll let down his guard and wander into my path.


See my sweet bunny face?


But then I ate too much and things went horribly wrong.


Unsuccessful. But don't worry, I've been coming up with a plan for next year.

Next year I'll feed him MY Sunday morning breakfast!

I'll have that rabbit stew yet....

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

No wonder woo are sooo furry smart!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

7:39 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Ooops! I guess you need a better plan. I know you can do it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:23 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hmmmm...is that called "reverse hare of the dog?"

gussie

8:28 PM  
Blogger Nancy at the Farm said...

Mum says you have outdone yourself with this post and we are not to get any ideas of our own. Thanks bud!

Love, Dozer, Dottie and Cooper

10:37 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

My human cousin has a rabbit, but she is pretty attached to it, so I don't think she'd send it to you.

1:30 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Wally, There are all kinds of rabbits in the meatable shops here and there is no chase involved at all. You don't even need to mess with that nasty fur. And that's a Canadian beer too, so we can easily rustle some of that up for you. I'll get mom to make up an extra doggie bed just for you.

xo
SB

8:05 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Wally!

I have NO DOUBT that one day you will hunt down your very own wabbit. The Woober always gets his bun!

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

2:40 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

I don't know, maybe bunnies like barf. Worth a try. I think your disguise will be better if you pin your ears up.

Slobbers,
Mango

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home