Saturday, January 24, 2009

SPCA Saturday (the Relentlessly Huge Version)

Yo! This is Roscoe P. Neo here! I got tutored this week but then I got kennel cough so I'm not yet up for adoption but I COULD BE A FOSTER, WALLY'S PEEPS! So I am going to host some SPCA Saturday, dudes!

Look! It is another Relentlessly Huge, a Boo Mastiff! He's a little bit littler than me but he pulled over the lady cuz dude can PULL! Way to go, Boo!

Yo Charlie! This is a Pug/Terrier mix. Awesome, eh?

Here's Jax! Dude's one high energy beagle.

This is a goofy lady who is like a hound/jack mix. She likes to JUMP!

And this is BEAST which is a hi-larious name because he is a total puffball and he was kissing on my LADY. ASMOOCHASMOOCHA!

OMD! It's another Charlie. This one likes to run. And he loves him some toys.

This is Rex who will probably be gone by the end of the day because he is a loverly Golden Retriever mix.
Ace! He's a really nice pit who likes to play and sit in laps. That's livin'!

Oh and who is this handsome devil?


And now it is time for a FLOOGER FLINGING contest!

BOO MASTIFF!


REPRESENTIN' FOR THE NEO MASTIFFS!

WHO FLOOGS THE BEST?

Labels: , , ,

17 Comments:

Blogger Gus said...

Oh my. You guys need to find an English Springer Spaniel..they make big floogles, muzzer says.

gussie

5:44 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

My khousin Merdie The GoldenDoofTriever does a grand Khujo impression...

Another fine pakhk o'pups woo gots there...

Too bad they are 'there' and not with PEEPS!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

5:57 PM  
Blogger Jacks, Narra, Tuchuck, and Rousseau said...

Yo, Roscoooooe! Hope to meet you when we get back! Tuchuck says, "Mm, floogers... yum!"

JNTR

7:21 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow thats someimpressive flooogin....wally i love your saturday blog...i sure hope all those doggies have a home soon....your mommy is so great to go and hang out with them

1:20 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Nothing like a good ole flappin' lipped man.

5:04 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

I hope those jowly mastiff like doggies find good homes. Your ma-ape sure works hard to help the orphan doggies.

Slobbers,
Mango

6:06 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Love the last photo. I bet you stand too close you get slimed.

Simba and Jazzi

11:22 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

omdog I think Tanner is part Mastiff, he has big old jowls too! I sure hope all you guys get furever homes ASAP!!

1:05 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

WHOA!

That last photo is probably the BEST PHOTO IN THE WORLD... EVER! How in the hell did your camera peeps get that photo? It's too much. TOO MUCH, I tell you.

We here in GooberSTan are sending out goob smooches to all the SPCA dogs and to you and to your mama for bringing this post to us!

Goober love,
Stanley

2:14 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

from the flooger-flinging challenged waggle of whippets:

wow.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh my there were so many wrinkles in those lovely photos I thought my Jeannie had crept in under the Rescue Wire!

I guess Floogles are a US expression but I kinda think I know what a floogle is!

lotsaluv, Marvin xxxxxxxxxx

3:36 PM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

my mom says no more pictures of huuuge dogs.

Oh my dog, so cute.

nmom

4:58 PM  
Blogger Life With Dogs said...

We'd take them all if we could : )

5:11 PM  
Blogger Princess Patches said...

What a bunch of great looking doggies! We sure hope they all find homes REALLY SOON! Big thanks to your Ma Ape for hangin' with them and getting the word out!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

8:26 AM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

Wally,

Tell your ma ape that my nmom and th mom now know when their sessions at AAG are going to happen.

Is ma ape up for strip clubs and drinking until dawn?

ernest

pee ess. your secret word verification is ENERST Funny!

12:42 PM  
Blogger the Corgi Girls said...

OMD, that last photo!

2:01 PM  
Blogger Biggie-Z said...

THat's some crazy floogin' there!!!

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home