Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ice Ice Baby

Our tasty tasty snow has turned into ice. And not even tasty ice like Wudder Ice like we have in Philly. Nasty, dirty, crunchy, slippy, awful ice. I am NOT pleased. Even though I am close to the ground I still slip slide around.

And even on the ice, the peppy sheps cannot GIVE IT A REST!

See me in the background not caring about the mayhem and the foolishness?

This ice is good for nothin' and this morning it was really stressful trying to go for a walk on the ice and so I just wanted to stop so I PASSED OUT! Like I did in December. But this time I popped right back up. Well, as fast as you can pop up on a sheet of ice! And because I fainted we got to go home and eat breakfast. My ma ape says I should not teach this trick to my friends but it TOTALLY WORKS. Ahem, I mean, do not pretend you are a fainting goat, ok?



I could not convince the ice to turn into the snow no matter how much I swooned.

Or made faces at it.

I am officially ready for spring.



And, um, when you're in Philly don't order the Yellow Wudder Ice:

Labels: , , , , ,

14 Comments:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Mom says ah yes, wudder ice!

What a grrrrreat memory from her puppyhood!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

6:05 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

woo, scarey video Wally. How are you feelin now. Also, how is ma ape doin'?

gussie

6:47 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Wally
I have the same pwoblem...no snow , just ice yuck!
hope it changes
smoochie kisses
ASTA

6:57 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

I am studying that movie over and over. Those goats are total pros. Wally, man, you must have gone to goat school before you went to live with your ma-ape.

What is wrong with those labradorks? Pee-wee does the same thing. He has no respect for bad weather.

Slobbers,
Mango

7:17 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

omdog I am so sorry you fainted again, but it got you home and it got you breakfast! I hope that crap melts soon.

7:21 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Oh Wally, I am so sorry to hear about your ice, ice baby. Even more sorry to hear about the fainting. Did you really faint? Like that silly goat?

xo
SB

8:33 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

WALLY!!!!!

No fainting OK! I need you healthy as a horse...not collapsing like a goat, OK!

Is it your ticker? Is it from looking at pics of me & salavating?

Tell that trollop ma ape to TAKE CARE OF MY WALLY TAMALE!!!

love & licks,
Randi

9:19 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

All I want is spring coming soon!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

9:21 PM  
Blogger Eduardo said...

I'd be happy with just ice! Those are some odd goats! You doing good now Wally?
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

9:54 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

No more of that fainting goat routine - you might cause your ape to pass out in fear!
Ike

12:18 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Hey, Woober!

I'm sending your emergency goober smooches for you and your ma ape! I bet you totally freaked her out, man!

That video is a little bizarre, to say the least. Do you ever hang with these spastic goats?

Goober love and smooches,
Stanley

3:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh dearest Wally, so sorry to hear about your swoon fest!

Hope you don't have any more fainting attacks, although as you say there are some benefits!

I say keep away always from Yellow Snow, it is not to be licked under any circumstances.........bleah!

ps the video was very interesting ;0)
and rather bizarre!

9:36 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

We are ready for the spring here too. But its going to be cold again this weekend.

Have a great weekend.

Simba and Jazzi xx

10:04 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Don't be falling down on the ice. At our age we are ripe for that old broken hip. We do not want to spend time at the rehab center getting PT and eating crappy food.
Those goats have a bigger problem than Dawson

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home