Sunday, December 21, 2008

SPCA Sat-brrrrrrrrrrrrr-day!

Hey! It is cold but NOT too cold for SPCA Saturday with DEXTER! Not Mango's Dexter but ME, Delaware Dexter!

OK first is the greaterest news EVER (other than the news that YOU could have DEXTER!) is that CODY, the longest term resident at the SPCA has gone to a home! Ha-rooooooooo! Cody has been there since May and while he is like totes handsome and totes sweet with peeps he is NOOOOOOT good with other dog dudes. But now he has his own home! Way to go Cody and Cody's new peeps!


Now for those of us still waiting for homes. OK, I'm going to get the puppy out of the way because I'm the other puppy and I am totes jealous of people cooing over her puppy cuteness. I AM A CUTE PUPPY TOO!. This is Bella. Yeah, yeah, she's cute and probably about 3 months old.



OK and this is Zeus who is TOTALLY handsome even though the photographer did a lousy job capturing his handsomeness. He's too sexy for this camera! He's an American bulldog and this pic does not quite capture the fact that he is BIIIIG. Like his head is the same size as ME.


This dooood is Scoob, oka Scooby, and he likes snacks. Teehee! He's prob a purebred spaniel but he looks like he has a wee eye problem (too many scooby snacks?). ADOPT HIM ALREADY and get him to a vet, ok?


And this boxer? American bulldog? mix is Chops! He's very shy and scared but has lovely red patches on his back and likes peoples.

And this is Angel who is very very scared and sad. Someone butchered her ears and she had some sores on her. She tucks her tail between her legs but she will warm up to peoples if they treat her nice and gently. She is a pit mix who will need a special someone to take her in and show her that not quite all apes are JERKAZOIDS.

And this is Bethenny the good time gal! She loves to play and is totes friendly!


And THIS wee lad is Mad Sam! He's a total beagle who loves to RUN and CHASE and SMELL STUFF.
Whoever gets him will need plenty of time and energy to help him work his ya-yas out. The ape who visited ME was mad about him.


Speaking of Mad About Pups, here I am, DE Dexter! I am a totally cute guy and they have me listed as a shepherd which, um, is unlikely given my size (I look like a miniature sheppy!) I'm just a pup and I love zoomies and kisses and especially standing on my hind legs on ape bellies and getting snacks!


After the holidays when all the annoying relatives have gone and it's nothing but you and the stale fruitcake isn't that just the time to BRING ONE OF US HOME?

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Moco said...

Do you think if I knocked Grammie on the old bean she would forget what she is suppose to be doing and get busy on her old dogs home? She could get some of those dogs if that happened. I am not sure her old bean could take a very hard bump. What if I turned her into something else?

4:39 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

I'm likin that little white Dexter dude. I'd get him to have a matched set (like salt and pepper Dexter) but I think one little pain in the butt is enough for me. I don't know how you stand two doofus's, Wally.

Slobbers,
Mango

6:38 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What great news on the furever home fur Cody

But bummer that woo have dogs to post!

That Bella is khwite the khutie!

Hugz&Khysses to all!
Khyra

8:08 PM  
Blogger Princess, Tank and Isaac: The Newfs of Hazard said...

We thought the title was Braturday 'cause your ma ape was being that by leaving you.

9:12 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Awww DE DEXTER! You are SOOO CUTE!

Do you realize ath that little black puppy with the white on the chest TOTALLY matches Wally & Ethel & Oscar's Peoples decor?

She would also match my decor...

I wonder if Santa Paws could bring her for Christmas...

I hope you find your furever home very soon Dexter...YOU ARE STUNNING!

Love & Licks,
Randi

10:37 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh, they all are just sooo cute! They should be able to find good homes pretty soon.

2:27 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

DE Dexter!

Thanks for em-ceeing SPCA Satbrrrrday! You're a natural, I can tell.

Kudos to Cody and his peeps. You know he was just waiting for the right folks to adopt. Now he gets to spend Christmas at his new home!

Here's hoping that you and all you buds there get adopted PRONTO! Until then, enjoy the love of Wally's Ma ape and keep the photos coming!

Goober love,
Stanley

10:42 AM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

Could you please stop showing all those block head big goober dogs? Mom is a softy and it's just not safe. We're afraid your ape will agree to ship us one of them.

Bear

10:59 AM  
Blogger みたっちょ said...

Nice to meet you! I begin blog and make a dog-related collection of links recently.
Your page linked, too. Would you link my page if you like? Thanking you in advance.

http://ms1199.blogspot.com/

11:27 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I love your shelter! All the Minnesota shelters kill everyone and won't take pit pulls.
Ike

3:13 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

omdog DE Dexter is amazingly cute, oh heck, they all are. I hope they all go home for Christmas and someone mails that ear butchering jagoff a GIANT box of runny poo.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home