Sunday, December 28, 2008

More Kiss-Mas Stuff!

So I told you we like to live it up over the holidays so here is more special stuff!

First, my ma ape got us DUCK BREASTS for Kissmas Eve. She goes to the store during the week so that she can get the discount/almost expired meatables and they are cheapables! My ma ape made us sit and watch FOREVER while she put our duckables out and took their pictures. Jeez!


As you can see from these photos these were MAGIC DUCKS that HYPNOTIZED us and gave us GOOGLY EYES!

Must....concentrate....on.....duuuuuuck.

Or we might have been a little tipsy from the Kissmas beer. I couldn't even hold my head up. Hic!


And we got SPECIAL Kiss-mas outfits! My ma ape got these awhile ago but was saving them for Kismas but she's been BUSTIN' at the seams to tell you about them! She got them from the Whippet Waggle's Store! (There was also a special thing for me from the whippets that I will show you later!) My ma ape said we can wear them and show them off when there is sun because we look BEAUTIFUL in them! Mine is yellow monkey, Oscar is red monkey, Ethel is Elvis Monkey! Ha!

And here I am with a very special present that the other ape helped me make for my ma ape. It is a BOOK with ME ON IT! And I am IN IT, too! It is pictures of ME and my SISSY and my BRUDDER, and my FRIENDS, and dogs from the SPCA! And my ma ape had a copy at the sammich shop today and lady walked by and literally STOPPED IN HER TRACKS to comment on how cute I am. Yup, still got it with the ladies!

Whew! I'm so excited from the Kismas that I had to kick up my heels and do a little ROACHIN'!


Oh I love the holidays when I can bless the apes with my presence. The greatest present of all.

Labels: , , , , ,

19 Comments:

Blogger Amber-Mae said...

I think I'm gonna faint! Those meatables looks sooo GOOD!!! But I'd like mine barbecued please. Hee!

7:35 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Meatables,
Lovables.
Wally roaching,
He don't need no coaching.

Duck breasts for tea,
Wish it was for me!

Your Ma is some wonderful Ape,
Your blog is so good, your life is great.

ok my poetry is not up to much, I too have had some dog beer, but I wanted to express my thoughts about your blog in a most Marvin poetic way. Even though my Editor Ape says it doesn't scan.

What does she know?

Happy New Year Wally and Ethel and Oscar, and your beautious Mama!

love and licks, Marvin xxxxx

9:27 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Oh, Walleye! That book is the most wonderful of the wonderfullest. That ape is a keeper for sure! Glad you like the collars (and that was nice of you to show them off).
That duck looks... ducky!

wags from the whippets

10:07 AM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

I'm tellin ya Wally, you are one lucky pooch. That book is such a great idea.

luv ya
Lola SMiles

10:45 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

What a Christmas all of you had. It was quite the affair at your house. Rock On.

11:58 AM  
Blogger Eduardo said...

Love the collars! Love the food! Love the Ma Ape! Love you roaching! What a great Howliday!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

12:45 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

We must see more pages of the book!
Ike

1:15 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

You are so right Wally. You are the best present they could have!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

1:18 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What? Are your apes too whimpy fur the Mad Elf?

My mom loves to hit that sekhtion of our grocery too BUT she keeps the stuff fur herself!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: We are furry happy here now that The Iggles kikhked the Khowgirrrrrls' butts!

7:27 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

we have been doing some recreational roachin to relieve tension. It is a great sport! your duckie looks great. Hope you have a great rest of the howliday


gussie

8:21 PM  
Blogger Poppy said...

That book is great! I think everydog should have a book with their face on the cover!

Poppy

8:54 PM  
Blogger Nancy at the Farm said...

Duck? We don't get duck! I want Duck! Dozer wants Duck NOW!!! Wally - please send your address and I will send myself to you in a FedEx box.

Mum is all silly over the collars and I think she is going to make us wear some. Sheesh!

Your pal, Dozer

9:32 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

omdog, duck a la Wally, sooo awesome. I love the collars, Sophie has the sock monkey one!! I adore that book, did you pawtograph it?

11:54 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Wally! Oscars red collar is exactly the same sock monkey fabric as mine. Clearly, we have some sort of special bond now. I may have to communicate with him psychically, or pshycoly or something like that.

Also, my ape thought that first photo was funny, because she thought they were pictures of meat on button that your mom had pinned to her shirt. My ape is clearly loopy.

xo
SB

12:46 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Woober Boy!

THANK YOU for the roachin' photo! I love to see me some wiggling Wally butt and all 4 of your little flipper feet reaching for the sky!

Good lovin' from the ma ape, good eatin' and high fashion! Not much more you could as for for Kiss mas!

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

1:15 AM  
Blogger Pippa said...

A book heh? I'm jealous, mistress is always writing rubbish, she ought to put me in a book, even if it is only pictures.

She seems to think seitanables and tofuables are tastables so was interested in ma apes combination.

Happy New Year to you all.

4:30 PM  
Blogger Princess, Tank and Isaac: The Newfs of Hazard said...

Wally, you'll be stylin in that collar! And now you have a book written all about you! Your own galaxy, book, what's next for the superstar?

3:34 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

That duck looks like it might make your head explode its so good.

Good thing you are close to the ground in case you pass out from too much yummers.

Slobbers,
Mango

10:58 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

We can barely type through tthe drool! And your collars are fabulous! We wish you and you PL and everyone a happy healthy peacefull new year!! Love and kisses A+A

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home