Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Busy Bees

We have been very busy around here with very unimportant things.

First, my ma ape had to go to the groomer because she was looking pretty mangey. So she went from looking like this:


To looking a little more like this.


Maybe we can furminate her a bit less. And then I had to take care of her because earlier she was futzing around in her garden when STIIIIIIIIIIIIING a big wasp bit her and got STUCK in her HAND. And then it swelled up and she has a big bump. I suggested we may have to put her down but my ma ape said that won't be necessary.

Also my ma ape has been so busy taking care of the high maintenance dogs (ie, NOT me) that the other ape and I decided to give her something to remind her of her priorities. It says "Egoism is the essence of a noble soul."


Yes, a BIGGER than lifesize poster of the Wally T. with a Nietzsche quote at the bottom. Ueberhund in the house!

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Randi said...

Oh Wally! Where can we get a life sized Wally Tamale Poster like that?

My mom said she'd prefer to wall paper the kitchen with pics of you...

Wouldn't that be the bestest trend in kitchen decor?

Love & Licks,
Randi

3:07 PM  
Blogger the Corgi Girls said...

We want a life sized cut-out of Wally T Corgadore! It's very movie-star-ish of you, you know!

You should take care of your Mum ape... that hand does dole out the chicken frames remember! And belly rubs!

;o)
M & I

3:27 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Ummm...your Ma Ape got a haircut almost as good as the one that had me lookin' like a Bichon! And Muzzer says Benadryl, Tea Tree Oil and ice packs for the hand

kisses
gussie

pee ess...we will have to wait until Teka gets back to order the wally-poster. She took the credit cards too.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

I want a Wally poster too!!! Where can I buy one, will you pawtograph it for me?

Lots of Licks, Ruby

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohmydog she looks like me?! My girl said she's sorry, but I don't know what she means - everyone always stares at me when I go out and say things like "I've never seen anything like that" and "oh my, how... unique" and other such flattering compliments.

As for your Audry Hepburn-esque poster... WOW! How lucky is your ma ape?!?!?!

6:16 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I have a feeling you could earn yourself a lot of chicken back money selling those posters. Drag about your ape's extreme grooming and wasp bite.

xo
SB

6:20 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

That's a Wally centerfold shot if I ever saw one.

My momma would have flipped out if a wasp stung her. Did your ma ape scream?

Slobbers,
Mango

6:37 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally!
Your ma ape got a.... mmmmmh.... nice haircut!
Giver her kisses and her hand will be better soon!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:53 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Slutting with the pups, a new hair cut, a wasp sting and life size Wally poster. What a weekend. You people are way too busy for us.

12:55 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

That sting looks painful. Not sure about the hair cut.

Simba x

4:30 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Wally, where can I get one of those posters??? I want to hang it in my dog kitchen!!! You, me & chicken backs. Rock on!

Sherman

10:11 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Ouchie! It looks pretty swollen! Poor Ma Ape...

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

12:53 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

that poster is big league!!

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home