Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Barking Mad!

Everydog and their ape has sent me this article Animal Pharm from the New York Times Magazine about pharmaceuticals for pets. Do you all think I'm crazy? (Don't answer that GranNE).

OK, I took pupzac back in 03 when I had that little bout with separation anxiety that led me to break out of the house several times in search of the ma ape. All the Pupzac did was make me pee a lot. Turns out all I needed was another dog in the house.

Anyway, to cut to the chase of the article--it says that yes, we animals DO go barking mad. And who drives us there? YOU NAKED APES.

All work and no play makes Wally a dull boy.
All work and no play makes Wally a dull boy.
All work and no play makes Wally a dull boy.
All work and no play makes Wally a dull boy.

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Gus said...

Wally: I can definitely recommend rescue remedy as an alternative to Pupzac. Alcohol content is so high that if you get enough of it, you don't care about separation. Didn't make me pee lots either. Now my fondness for margaritas and martoonies , that may be an ongoing problem

kisses
gussie

12:40 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Wally, there is NOTHING dull about you!!

Sherman

12:59 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

I've been trying to get mom to put Lilly on Prozac for years now.

One of my mom's favorite movies is The Shining!!!

2:15 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Oh Wally..its ok to admit past drug use..no shame in it at all..you can still run for the presidency if you want...everybody does it..

Love & Licks,
Randi

3:06 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Yeah, Walleye, we got to agree with you on that one. If we stuck a human by themselves day after day with nothing to do for nine hours while we were out, they'd be gulping pupzac by the handful!
We like being a pack and entertaining each other. Glad you got lots of canine company now!

wags from the whippets

9:38 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

So all I need to do to convince mom to get me a SISSY is go mad? Drooley noted!

10:38 PM  
Blogger Princess, Tank and Isaac: The Newfs of Hazard said...

Wally, we love that face! We're glad your mama got you a pack to hump and now your a happy pup.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

I had no idea you attempted jailbreaks! I am glad you are not doing that anymore!!

9:07 PM  
Blogger the Corgi Girls said...

Just so we don't see you on the next episode of "intervention" we're all good, BOL!

We agree, rescue remedy is tote super.

;o)
M & I

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home