Friday, May 16, 2008

A Wealth of Riches

My ma ape has been neglecting me. Fortunately I have friends to step it up! This week I got two unexpected and wonderful prezzies from two of my bestest buds.

First, Joe Stains sent me a package with Nebraska Notebooks in it so I can make lists of all the things I need and all my hot babes! Unfortunately the pictures didn't turn out so I will show you what i made lists of later. But Joe knows that I am not all literary giant and he also sent me TOYS. A big red squeaky bone and a REMOTE:

Joe knows I need to be in CONTROL of the teevee. I hope this remote has a "Hills" button.

And THEN I got something WONDERFUL from ERNEST:

Yes! A Wimsey! This is Mosley in Missouri! And he was abused and neglected and now he's been rescued and Ernest is helping with his vet bills. Mosley had skin problems and anemia and hypothyroidism and a bad case of A-holeyis Owneris. But now he's living large with his foster mama who is going to keep him forever.

Thanks dudes!

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Wally Woo, I sure hope I make your list of hot babes.

xo
SB

7:00 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

What a cool remote.

You have some very nice buddies

8:41 AM  
Blogger Princess Patches said...

Wally, we sure are glad Mosley has found a furever home with someone who doesn't have that dreaded disease! Great remote! We hope it works on your TV!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

9:02 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Woober Walls!

You better be putting MY name on your Hot Babe List! 'NUFF SAID!

Glad Mosley's gotten through the dreaded AHO disease and is with a worthy ape.

Nice remote from Joe. Does it work for EVERYTHING?!

Goober love & lots of smooches of the hot babe variety,
Stanley

9:34 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

There is no button on that remote to mute annoying siblings, otherwise, I would have kept it for myself :)

9:47 AM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I hope I make that list of hot babes too wally oooo!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

12:46 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally!
Great news about Mosley!
Nice presents!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

10:02 PM  
Blogger WinstonBerry said...

Hi Wally!
What great gifts!!! So glad to hear about Mosley's good news! YAY!
More humans should step up for the pups!!!!

Smooches,
Winnie :-)

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home