Thursday, February 14, 2008

I am the MOST LOVEREST!


HI! I'm ETHEL and I LOVE TENNIS BALLS! SeconDARily I love BOYFRIENDS. Look what MAXY WROTE FOR ME!

You are the beautiful color in my soul,
The music that resounds in my heart,
The kibble that fills my bowl,
The self of my heart from which I cannot part.

No one's haunches are more lucious,
No one's ball drive is more driven,
No one's smile is more capricious,
No one's love for which I'm more striven.

Be mine this valentine...

Thy own Maxey

MY BROTHER said that MAXY is superduper smartalicious for rhyming luscious and capricious! I don't EVEN KNOW! I only KNOW that it makes my HEART go pitter-patter, but not all JACKED UP pit-pit-pit-pitterpatter like WALLY who has an ARRHYTHMIC HEART cuz it CAN'T DANcE!

And my Gibraltar Gentleman Pippa made THIS


Oh look that's GOOD STUFF! So it's YOUR TURN THIRD BOYFRIEND TUCHUCK!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

15 Comments:

Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Happy VD to you guys too ... oh wait - VD is bad.
Ike

9:32 PM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

You are one seriously cool chick.

Bear

11:01 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Happy Valentine's Day Ethel!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

11:54 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Happy happy to you too!

wags from your distant relatives, the whippets

12:02 AM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Happy Valentine's day to you Ethel and Wally

~ Girl girl

1:16 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

EtHELLLLL! Not only are we BFFs, but we share that studly spanish boyfriend! The world could learn a thing or two from us. We RoCk!!!

HaPPy VAleNTinEs DAy!!!

Penny

1:41 AM  
Blogger Jacks, Narra, Tuchuck, and Rousseau said...

YABBADABBAROOWOOWOOWOOOOO!
T T T

(Sorry, Ethel, that's the best the little illiterate was able to do. For what it's worth, we think he's saying "chase my tail!"--which does mean "Happy Valentine's Day!" in Tuchuck land. :) And, really, do want to get any closer to someone who eats poop?)

J&T
on behalf of the little !&*)#@

1:48 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I can feel the love tonight. Happy valentines day.

Simba xx

3:27 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Ooo, nice poem! Happy Valentine's Day!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

6:21 AM  
Blogger Katherine and Pippa said...

Hey ETHEL

If I had your E(thel)mail I would have sent you a very special only-for-Ethel card.

Love Pippa xxxxx

6:57 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Sounds like true love to me Ethel!

7:40 AM  
Blogger Maximillian the Valliant said...

Dearest Ethel,

smmmmmmmmmoooooooooooooooocccccches

Maxey

10:45 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

You deserve three boyfriends you long legged Tina Turner chick.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

HI ETHEL..I'M YELLING AT YOU CUZ I'M SURE YOU ARE CIRCLING SOME DISTANT PLANET AT THE MOMENT & JUST WANTED TO GET YOUR ATTENTION! YOU SURE ARE A LUCKY GIRL TO HAVE LYRICS LIKE THAT WRITTEN FOR YOU!

CAN YOU HEAR ME? SHOULD I SCREAM LOUDER???

LOVE & LICKS,
RANDI

4:02 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

oh Ethel, how many boyfriends do you need??

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home