Friday, June 24, 2011

Terrible Mothers in History

Oscar Bean Super Teen here to deliver a history lesson about the Worst Mothers In the World.


Medea, who killed her children to get revenge on their father Jason.


Mommy Dearest.  She'd prefer you not use those wire hangers.


Gertrude, Hamlet's mama who killed his pops and got it on with his uncle all while Hamlet was going through his goth phase.



My ma ape (artist's rendering.)  Wednesday was my burpday and she 1) sent away my GranNE who I love more than anything 2) forgot my burpday until 3 p.m. 3) did not bake me a cake 4) did not shower me with gifts.


This is one sad sheppy!  The other dogs put together a short film for me.  At least someone loves me.


Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Gus said...

Oscar, maybe you should get a Facebook persona and then they would send your Ma Ape reminders about your burpday.

g-man

6:27 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

Terrible indeed! Happy birthday anyway!

8:12 AM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

we love you! You can come live with us at our awesome pool

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

9:53 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Oscaw
I guess I am going to have to be in line fow wowstest fwiend who fowgot youw Biwfday too.
I'm so sowwy..I DO LOVE YOU!!! just getting old and fowgetful, sheeesh..I loved the video of you and youw peeps playing..I hope that happened fow weal on youw Biwfday
smoochie cakefilled kisses
asta

2:03 PM  
Blogger Jed and Abby in MerryLand said...

Happy Burpday, Oscar! Perhaps not up to your usual standards, but it looked like a nice day to us: ice cream, wallymellon, a new football, and all the Edgrr time a boy could want! AND a movie about your special day. We're sorry for the one serious disappointment: the departure of GranNE. She'll probably come back, after she has a chance to rest up and recover from the hard labor involved with this trip.

Jed & Abby

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home