Saturday, May 07, 2011

Ethel's Big Day (with Balls!)

Today's a BOY FREE BLOG!  Why?  Because it is a BLOG FULL OF BURPDAY!


Guess who has got a BURPDAY?  ETHEL JEAN, BIRTHDAY QUEEN!!


I started my day off with a bit of CORNISH HEN! And by a bit I mean A WHOLE ONE!


And then I got a bowling pin covered in tennis ball fuzz that SQUEAKS! Why cover a bowling pin in fuzz? WHO CARES? SQUEAK!


I ALSO got a soccer ball.


Oh I am a fan of any manner of balls.


Get up and DANCE!


Whoa, lil' too much celebrationation!  Dizzy...


Back to regularly scheduled programming with the boys tomorrow IF I LET THEM! BIRTHDAY QUEEN!

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Happy Ethel Day!!!

And YES YES YES!

Girls RULE

And

All your brofurs DROOL
(some more than others)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

9:07 PM  
Blogger Southbaygirl said...

Happy Burpday Ethel....Girls Rule!!!

Woof

Velcro

9:21 PM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

9:38 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Happy Birthday to Ethel. You are indeed a queen. I love your happy dance.

Slobbers,
Mango

5:07 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Happy Burpday Ethel Jean...

your fan
Teka Toy!

7:41 AM  
Blogger Moose said...

Happy B-day pretty girl! I am gonna have momma look into those Cornish hens. She says they are usually too expensive but maybe I will tell her it is the Queen's Birthday...
As far as the crazy things that humans make squeak... ours is not to reason why but ours is to squeak them until they die... isn't that how the saying goes? Oh well... Squeak away!

4:33 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Happy Birthday Ethel!!

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home