Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Super Heroes!

Well hello! It's Edgrr, finally getting my go at the old blog-a-dog.

Shake out the cobwebs cuz it is finally time for some excitement in these parts. Enough with those oldy boring dogs, let's have a good ole time with the youngins. Me and my brudder OBST are just kids and we kids love our comic books like FATMAN AND ROBIN! So I convinced Otis to dress up with me and play CRIMEFIGHTERS!

TO THE PITTIE CAVE!

Uh-oh. Fatman got distracted by the sno cones again.

That means that I will have to take on the forces of eeeevil by myself! Behold! The Double-Headed Beast!

Let me learn from BATMAN!



BIF BAP!

BOMP!


ZOINKS!
KER-FLOOOEY!
WHOMP!
ZING POW!
KA-WOOOMF!
ROBIN SAVES THE DAY! I love being a superhero! Emphasis on SUPER!

Labels: , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

TOO funny!

I already used some Batman and Robin khrap at The RH Blog earlier today!

I guess GMTA!

Woo are truly Super Heroes!

I hope Alfred phluffed your pillows tonight!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra The Snowless Siberian

11:19 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Edgrrr,
You make a great side kick in the battle against the evil two headed sheppy monster. But where is Otis? Lounging in the bat cave sipping on fine beverages and eating bon bons?

Slobbers,
Mango

7:40 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Woooo, you are most impressive at that superhero stuff Edgrrrr...maybe you should pick another sidekick though?

kisses
gussie

9:04 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Edgwwwwwww
It seems to me that you awe a twoo soopewhewo, youw sidekick Obst may look the pawt but seems to get distwacted much too easily.
I think it was a most excitewing adventoowe though
Smoochie kisses
ASTA

11:26 PM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

Calling Otis FATMAN is just rude

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

12:36 AM  
Blogger tula monstah said...

think woo may need some work on your KER FLOOEY!

just sayin.
tm

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home