Tuesday, August 08, 2006

bon voyage frodo!

this is my best friend frodo giving me a goodbye kiss. he has moved up north to toronto to enjoy moose watching, molsons beer, hosers, and universal health care. i will miss occasionally ambushing you while you were trying to nap, keeping you away from my mawma, hovering over my sister while she ate, having speed eating contests (i still say i should get a handicap for lacking teeth), preventing you from humping other dogs at the park, trading dog beds with you, and peeing in the same spot together 17 times. don't forget us!

2 Comments:

Blogger JGC Photography said...

Hey Wally. thanks for the comment on the blog. Keep on sniffin'

Kenya the duck toller

3:16 PM  
Blogger Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Hmmmmph, I can almost smell and taste that g'bye lick...

Hope you're keeping well and waggy, Wally!

Chow for now, Tin Tin

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home