Friday, November 19, 2010

New. Snuggle. Ball!


Guess what WE got in the mail today!? Oh, I guess we gave it away in the title, huh?

As you can see, on the right, our old snuggle ball has been affected by the forces of gravity.

And roughly 80 pounds of snuggly Potus.

I am the only one brave enough to get into the tall bed.

AHHHH! Just right.



Ooooops! Yes, I fell out of the bed.

Edgrr is inspecterating to make sure the new snuggle ball is not broken.

There is only one problem with it that I can see.

It does not come with corgi-repellant.

Labels: , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Peanut said...

Oh man I think my mom needs to get me one of those.

10:38 PM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

That looks most comfy!

B
PeeEss: my word verification is scent! BOL!

5:57 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

That looks very comfortable. Except for the Corgi eating your ear.

gussie

8:02 AM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

ooo that sure looks comfy!

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

11:19 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

I think maybe you need thwee of those, that way you won't need the cowgi wepellant.it looks bouncy and cozy
smoochie kisses
ASTA

3:35 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Wow! That sheppy even looks dorky in bed. Otis. You need to get the soft and plush bed for yourself. What's up? I doubt Edgrrrr can even climb up into it.

Slobbers,
Mango

5:52 PM  
Blogger Jed and Abby in MerryLand said...

It's very thoughtful of whichever Peppy that is [we can't tell without more graphic visual clues] to do all the hard work and flatten the new ball so Otis & Edgrr can use it without excessive exertion.

Jed & Abby

2:03 AM  
Blogger Nancy at the Farm said...

Where is the part where the corgi gets his OWN bed? I guess I missed that part!

Love, Dozer and Cooper

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...that snuggle ball looks TALL! I hope you didn't hurts yourself when you fell outta the bed.

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home