Monday, June 15, 2009

SPCA Saturday (Fickle Friends Edition!)

Hello! Welcome to this week's SPCA Saturday. My name is Freddy. I'm Wally's ma ape's new favorite. Someone dumb cropped my ears and I'm about 75 pounds of muscle and when you see me you might be afraid but then when you come to my kennel I wiggle like a puppy! And also I give some wicked smooches.

I say the lady is fickle because she has so many favorites. Like Beast T. Beefcake and Bruiser and Heidi. Remember her? She has a very memorable face--har har!


Oh and see here is another favorite. Meet Bruno, a wee pit boo boy. They were a lil' afraid of him because he and his sister Violet are a little wound up in the shelter. But when he got outside he spent the whole time in the lady's lap! Which, I can testify, is indeed comfy.

Ooooh. What a gorge lady. This is Dutchess. An American bulldog? Pit? Great Dane? Whatevs, she shore is purdy. And a little scared.

Here's Cookie with an infectious smile. (Um, that's not literal. She doesn't have herpes or anything.)

And Blue. A new gal!

This dude is so new he doesn't have a name.

Let's call him Roach! (Wally might be familiar with him--har har!)

Oh look! Back to the favorite favorite! You can see why she loves me, right?

Smooch Attack!

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I think Blue is furry pretty!

I wonder what kind of khanine she is - harooooooo!!!

Another week of handsome and beaWOOtiful hearts needing furever homes...

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

6:46 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

I AM ANNOYED....THREE DAYS IN A ROW AND NO PICURE OF WALLY....GRRRR

11:00 PM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

Oh my DOG. Our mother can NOT see a picture of you or it will be a disaster.

Bear.

2:54 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

omdog you are quite the adorable dude!!!

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home