Monday, February 16, 2009

A Burpday of National Importance

February is a month with many important burpdays. My Onkel Eric, my Lady Sam, my bud GooberStan's ape and, of course, one of our most important statesmen, known for his leadership through troubled times and his soaring oratory. You know who I'm talking about.


GUS, of course!

Here he is contemplating matters of great pith and importance. Happy Burpday, big guy! For you? My finest roaching:

And a pome:

For Gus the Dagger
A haiku and a wish too
Teka Toy No More

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Gus said...

Dear Wally, Ma Ape and the Terrible Teens..Thank you for the kind wishes. I am getting to be a senior doggie! I might even catch up to Wally! Sigh.

Poem is lovely
Kind thoughts expressed in clear words
Will not happen though

gussie

3:54 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Happy Barkfday to Gus!

SOOOOO, let's sing....

Sing a song...

Sing outloud...

Sing out strong!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

4:10 PM  
Blogger Moose said...

Gus has a beard kinda like that first guy ;-) It was also Charles Darwin's Birthday! I think he musst have loved dogs since one of his famous voyages was on the HMS Beagle...
Nice Roaching!

10:07 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Happy Birthday Gus. That was a great pome you wrote Wally :P

10:28 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Hey, Wally Boy!

That Haiku is a stellar example of your creativity. I love that last line!

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home