Friday, January 30, 2009

BROMANCE! (By ETHEL!)

The new dude has been hoggin' my bloggin'! BUT IT IS ETHEL'S TURN! I am now going to tell you tales of GOSSIP AND SCANDAL!

You all know my NEW BRUDDER Oscar. This is how I like him best. Pinned to the GROUND. With my MOUTH around his NECK.


And here I am CHILLAXIN'! with WALLY!

And here's Wally LAFFIN' at my JOKES! (OK, he's laughing at his own joke):

But lately I think they've been watching too much MTV (WHICH MEANS LIKE ANY AT ALL!) and now they're totally having a BROMANCE!

And they like hang out together on the couch.

And Wally LAFFS at his JOKES. OK, he's really laffin at his OWN JOKES again.


And Oscar like TOTALLY copies Wally.

And MOST SCANDALOUS! Do you see what OSCAR is using as a PILLOW? WALLYPILLOWALLY!


I think we would look better as the THREE MUTT-MA-TEERS!

And if you don't totally stop your bromance I'm making my OWN CLUB--NO BOYS ALLOWED!

The End. By ETHEL!

(PS. HI RANDI!!!!)

Labels: , , , , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I khould always read between the lines of their posts!

Tank woo fur letting me know I was thinking khorrekhtly!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

12:06 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

OMD ETHEL,
I am so into your GIRLS ONLY CLUB. Let me know when it starts and I will send in my dues. How about the National Organization of Bit----, in the dog sense of course. Could we burn our collars?

12:34 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

ETHELLLLLLL

I'm in, me too, OK...I wanna be part of the girls only club too....boys are sooooo not cool

Teka toy

1:24 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

HI ETHELLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow...Can I be a part of the NO BOYs ALLOWED CLUB? Can I still be excused during meetings to snuggle with Wally? I hope so..

You look like such a strong gal pinning your Brudder Oscar to the ground like that...I bet he knows whos the boss!

Love & Licks,
Randi

1:34 PM  
Blogger Eduardo said...

But I wanna be in a club too! FINE ETHEL! Start your own club! I'll just join your brothers bromance & you won't get any of my pugglelicousness!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

4:27 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

Bromance is over rated Ethel...you are a beautiful woman...time for us girls to start our own club...I am with you....let me know when you think up the details...

4:33 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Ethel
abwomance?
But they'we BOYS..I don't undewstand
I think you should pin Oscaw to the floow some mowe
smoochie kisses
ASTA

7:06 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

oh dear, a bromance...really?? You will NOT catch that going on at our house, no way!!

7:55 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

hmm Ethel. I think you have lots of girls who want to join your club. Have fun with that

9:41 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

ETHEL!!

You should be on assignment for the E! network. THat's some kind of scandal brewing there in Wallyland.

Just a question. Any chance I could borrow Oscar Bean's pillowally?

Goober love & smooches,
STanley

2:44 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Obviously retouched photos. Shame on you Miss Ethel. Wally is way too cool to be a pillow for Oscar.

Slobbers,
Mango

6:28 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Ethel! we adore you, mainly because you look so much like me, it affects my Jeannie's judgement.

However, I love Wally because he was my first dog blogger I ever met, I never knew a dog who had a blog before him...............

so hey, all is fair in love, dog and butt smelling.

however, you seem such a gal!

I wish you were on my dog walkies, I think I would be hanging out with you, Sisster! or even Sister............

which would be weird, but hey, we are dogs!

love and many licks!

marvin xxxxxxxxxx

3:53 PM  
Blogger the Corgi Girls said...

Oh Wally... we still love you, Bromance or Girlmance! How about a Mox-Izmance?

;o)

M & I

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home