Friday, December 26, 2008

SPCA....Friday???!!!?!!?!

Oh Yes! It's the day after Christmas, better known in Britain and its former colonies as BOXER DAY! It is a day for giving to the less fortunate and for worshiping BOXERS. So meet ME, Forman! Boxer Extraordinaire! When I came into the SPCA I was so skinny my legs were just bone and skin and I could barely stand up. And now I am the MOST COOL DUDE on the planet! Meet my buds!

First, there was a HORSE at the SPCA! Whoa! That's a big lady!

This pretty lady got adopted right after getting her picture stuck. She got adopted on the best day--BOXER DAY!


This is lady Bella and she is still at the SPCA because she had some kennel cough and she's totally shy and she PEEEEEEEED on the lady when she picked her up! Haha! Honorary Boxer!

And this lady is BILLIE JEAN (P.S. She is not my lov-er.) She is very good at tennis. HAHA. Kidding. She is really really nice. She's prob a pit/sheppy mix or something. And she ROCKS. Honorary Boxer!

This is Priscilla! She is one wild and crazy blond! She likes zoomies, especially when you try to put her on leash. Honorary Boxer!

This is Rikki! She is, um, HONORARY BOXER! She likes to play and to stand on the lady.


Look! Flying boxer!

Look! Bug eyes! What a wonderful BOXER DAY!


We're the new guys at the SPCA! Come get us, k!
Link

Labels: , , , , , ,

15 Comments:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

So, khan I please be an honourary Boxer?

Khool that that sweet khanine horse gal got adopted -

Poor Bella - she is toooo khute to be there -

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

5:34 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Hey Dude if you can hitch a ride down to my house I know my mom would be a pushover for keeping you. :) Those are some great honorary boxers

6:25 PM  
Blogger roughseasinthemed said...

Mistress grew up with a boxer. Loved him to bits.

She also thinks the seitan and tofu -ables sound delicious. Silly mistress. I stole the butter dish again. With butter in. Obviously.

6:39 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

That Dane is amazing!
Ike

7:32 PM  
Blogger Eduardo said...

Happy Boxer Day! I love all the boxers!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

8:14 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Wow Wally, It's only Boxing Day here. I wish it were Boxer Day instead. It sounds way more fun. I'm not really sure what all the fuss is about, but I think everyone goes to shops and buys things super cheap and maybe there are guys boxing there or something. Who knows.

I like all your spca pals, esp that blond!

xo
SB

11:23 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Lucky for that Great dane lady!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

7:24 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Woober Walls!

Forman is such a great googly-eyed frontdog for Boxer Day! I can't believe any of those boxers and honorary boxers are still there. Maybe they'll find their homes this week!

About Billy Jean, is she just a girl who claims that YOU are the one? (IS that kid your son?) OOO!

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

7:28 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

You are one handsome Boxer dude on Boxer day!!! I hope you get a home soon!
(That DogTime.com team sure gets around. We wonder what their angle is...????)

wags from the whippets

9:35 AM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

Some beautiful puppers there! Mom especially liked the lil pee-pee black lab! LoL...I was a pee-pee GSD puppy but grew out of it so I can relate! ;0

Glad the horsie found a home!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

what a GREAT day boxer day is. I sure hope you all find homes for boxer day!!!

12:18 PM  
Blogger Princess Patches said...

We hope all the Boxers and Honorary Boxers get furever homes SOON!

Happy New Year!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

1:31 PM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Heya Walls! Boxers now?

I got a loofah dog for my burpday and boy did he taste good!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

1:47 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh my Billie Jean, named after my adopted muvver.

My J says she likes boxers but they have to have a man inside them.

Possibly inappropriate words for a dog blog me thinks.

happy Christmas to you and yours.........

love and many licks Marvinxxxx

Who does not have his troubles to seek...........

3:28 PM  
Blogger Poppy said...

Wow, that is one big horse! I saw one of those once at the dog park and I sniffed his ankle.

I hope all the SPCA doggies get adopted in honor of Boxer Day!!!

Poppy

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home