Monday, December 08, 2008

SPCA Saturday (Better Late than Never!)

This is Wally and I am doing SPCA Saturday because I am SO MAD that my ma ape spent the day Saturday enflirterating with two big headed dogs when she has ME at home. Am I not enough for her? Well, we'll see how she likes it when I go to live with my new moms in the White House! So visit the SPCA to adopt these big headed (or small headed) dogs so that my ma ape stops sluttin' around with 'em.

So, first, three of the dogs my ma ape walked and pho-to-graphed got adopted within an hour of getting their picture took!

Ms. Roxy got a lot of attention because she is a young boxer mix. She got adopted!



This little dude is a beagle who has a BIG bay and a NEW HOME.

Now for adoptable dogs.

This girly girl is Lucy, a sweet pit mix who loves her some play time.

The next two dog are shar-pei/chow mixes (?) who were part of a big pack seized from an owner who couldn't take care of them. They had some skin problems and are a little aloof. Sadly they are older dogs and have been living there for awhile waiting for their skin to clear up and hoping for rescue.

This lady is Nina.
And this dude is Malachai and my ma ape said he reminded her of me but with legs and back wrinkles. WHATEVS.

And this is lady Jane who is WAY too nice to still be at the SPCA. She loves to run (can you tell) but also loves to get attention from the peoples. Like, my peoples. Stop it!


And this is Mallory and my ma ape did not get a good pic of her because she kept rolling on her back for the belly rubs. She walks well on the leash and enjoys all peoples, especially those who want pitty kisses.


And now---the Saint Down! Yes, there are two 11-month old male Saints who the apes took out and they made quite a spectacle of themselves!


They are obviously great with one another, love to play, and love getting people attention.

They are BIG and still growing. It would be totes cool if the could be adopted together.

I might have had my fainting spell just so the ma ape could not bring home these behemoths!. I'm not sayin'. But someone please get these guys SOON!

6 Comments:

Blogger Gus said...

Wally: Those Saints are too cute and cuddly. Your Ma Ape is used to aloof and cool. She would not adjust well.

gussie

9:13 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Good Golly Wally - Has the peoples at the SPCA called the St. Bernard rescues? Those two are sooo very cool...they need to stay together...

Love & Licks,
Randi

9:25 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Great job - bum tikhker and all -

Much better work that other high profile bad tikhker types!

What a pakhk of wonderful khanines!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I so hope your ma ape is attending to all your needs!

9:41 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

Those two giants are too darn adorable, now Mom wants them. Our Moms are total sluts!!

9:58 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

We have a couple of those giants in the neighbourhood. I like to yell at them and they just stand there and stare at me like they don't understand a word I'm saying. I know for sure that one of those Saints has an anglo ape, so I think he's just playing dumb.

xo
SB

10:07 PM  
Blogger Biggie-Z said...

OHMYDOG my Momma and I would love those two SAINTS! P-Daddy would have to be on the same medication as you, though, because his heart would give out. It's strained enough as it is with just me.

There is a big young Saint in my neighborhood and we have yet to get together at the dog run. Instead we try to play and jump in our haltis and we scare all the apes off the sidewalk.

heh heh

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home