Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Birthday Surprise!

OK, my last post was totes depressing so I thought I'd lighten things up by letting you know about preparations for ETHEL'S BURPDAY! She's going to be like three (or at least I rescued her three years ago which is--obviously--when her life began).

First, here is one of the WONDERFUL gifts that I got for my sissy. You can see from the look on her face how excited she is.


But who wouldn't be excited seeing this face coming at them??


So obviously I am the greatest gift she is getting for her burpday:


But more on things that money CAN buy that I got for her TOMORROW.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Wally...I just love your face!!! Ethel is so lucky to have it as her own!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

7:33 PM  
Blogger WinstonBerry said...

Hi, Wally!

You are the perfect gift! How could your sister possibly want for anything else???

Smooches,
Winnie :-)

9:13 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

she has no idea how truly PAWESOME that present is. I think the look on her face is PURE gratitude!

9:22 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

haha We thought Ethel would have something edible in mind for her birthday!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home