Friday, February 15, 2008

One of the Best Days of the Year!

What is one of the most important days EVER! TODAY! It's my girl Samantha's BURPDAY! And her burpday is exactly ONE WEEK before MINE! Is that coincidence? NO! It's kismet. In honor of my special girl, here's a song I picked out for my girl called "In Spite of Ourselves."



Here are some of the lyrics:

She don't like her eggs all runny
She thinks crossin' her legs is funny
She looks down her nose at money
She gets it on like the Easter Bunny
She's my baby I'm her honey
I'm never gonna let her go

Here she is, the most beautiful basset babe in the world!

Have a great one Sam! (And everyone else can dog pile on her here to wish her a happy one, too!) Let our burpday week begin!

Labels: , , , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Randi said...

Oh Wally! I know the Universive is in perfect alignment when you say that Sam has a big EXACTLY one week before you!

She sure is a beauty & you are one lucky chap!

Love & Licks,
Randi

ps...I bet your little babies would be the cutest little corgadorbasshounds ever!

4:00 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Wally, Nothing like a little John Prine to warm a girl's heart. I'm pretending not to be jealous at all and I'm also pretending that it's my birthday. That Sam is so damn lucky!

xo
SB

4:52 PM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

O.M.Dog. HOW do you know exactly what gives me the warm and fuzzies???? That song is SO me....I can take a lickin' and I like sniffin' undies TOO!

This is the best burpday present EVER...well, unless you were givin' me a lickin' and we were sniffin' undies together.

With hound lust,
Your Big Eared Babe

11:29 PM  
Blogger KB said...

so lovey dovey right near valentines!!!

11:40 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Wally
Sam is bootiful and vewy lucky to have youw love..come and see what a gweat skiiew you awe..I'm not suwe you even knew you wewe in the Poke'-a-nose with us..tomowwow we'we celebwating Gussie's birfday
smoochie kisses
and happy birfday to Sam!
Asta

1:00 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Wally, hope that Sam had a great birthday. And yes, of course you can be my Valentine. Hey, I'm open to all offers! J x

4:12 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

That's a very funny photo of Samantha babe...You really like her huh?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

8:16 AM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Happy Birthday to Sam!
She is a lucky lady having your love!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

11:03 AM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Geez Walls! Sounds like you need a tight terrier tryst!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home