Sunday, February 24, 2008

Burpday Weekend Extravaganza!

Hey dudes! I've been so busy partying all weekend that I didn't have time to post OR chat. Here are some of the Really Important things I've been doing.

I've had some ice cream (suggestion from Maggie!)


And someone stole our snow which made it less fun in the outside and more muddy. But my sissy and I got to go for walks. See my sissy with the tennis ball my Granny brought her? My sissy should be a spokesdog for Hyperdog!


And someone was in our usual field but we got to go to a different one (do you recognize it, Granny? That's the one by the arboretum that we went for a walk in).

I closed my eyes and pretended I was running towards one of my best girls. Maybe Randi since it IS Randay!


But when I opened my eyes it was just my ma ape. Disappointing, but I tackled her anyway.


And then some good old fashioned ROACHIN!


And then look! We found a GIANT pooper scooper! (Don't I look like Moco in this picture? Be careful, Moco, I might Single White Female you so I can live with Gramme!)


And then the other ape came to pick us up and take us home in the Volvo. We were nice and decorated the back with some lovely muddy pawprints!


My burpday extravaganza only lasts for a few more hours but then it is time to gear up for Joeypalooza!

Labels: , , , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Balboa said...

Happy Belated Burpday Wally, looks like you had a superb time celebrating.

Can we send you an email b-day card? My email is.... Balboas_mommy@yahoo.com

Frenchie SNorts
Balboa

3:49 PM  
Blogger Pippa said...

I am pleased you had a wonderful burpday, but does ma ape need a new camera for her next burpday?

You see, I think you look awful small next to Superstar, I mean Ethel, in some of those piccies.

Of course, she could just be jealous and trying to push you out of the picture so that she is in the pawground.

Oh I'm worn out thinking about that. Many Happy Returns to the next one eh.

5:16 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally!
It makes me so happy that you had great fun celebrating you birthday!
I was thinking the same as Pippa. In some pictures you look very small!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

9:15 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey Wally: What a great weekend! Hope you get caught up on your sleep, so you are ready to help Joe sell-a-grate.

Dad could use that poop scoop in the back yard some days!

And you are not small, it is all in the perspective!

gus

9:58 PM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

Those pics of you running for the camera....well, Bo Derek has nothing on you baby.

Sam

Oh and Mom says she needs that giant scooper cuz we're full of crap.

11:00 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh you do look like Moco. haha to funny. :) Glad your burpday weekend was good.

11:09 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Glad you had a heck of a birthday, Wally and we so glad you had ICE CREAM! yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

5:57 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Wow, great burpday you had Wally! You had ice cream, you lucky old man. Wow, your mom got the ball thrower? I wish Malaysia sold that too. Mommy's throws are sooo lousy! You both sure had a pawsome time!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

6:41 AM  
Blogger Harry said...

Now that's how you celebrate a birthday!

Toodle pip
Harry x

6:42 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Sounds like you had a "Wallypalooza"!!

7:32 AM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Oh Dog I missed the big ole wally day!!!! I swear my Mom is a poodle.....

Love ya lots and belated burpday smoocheroonies~!!~~~~!!!!!!

Bussie Kissies
Bustre

2:12 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

I am so excited that we look alike. Do you have to poop in that big pooper scooper? Where is the door for privacy? Is your other ape Thing from The Addam's Family? You and ETHEL look wonderful in that car.

9:43 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

looks like a super fabulous day. Ethel looks a bit crazed in the back of the Volvo. I put up some Joey Palooza guidelines!!

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home