Friday, November 24, 2006

more buff-lo hunting!

i know i already posted pictures of me buff-lo hunting but i think we could use some more! especially since the hooskers just scored a TOUCHDOWN!


here i confront the ferocious buff-lo. the back end looks like my mawma so i have to check it out first.


i go in for the kill (but i'm tired from yesterday so it's a seated kill.) if you look closely you can see my mawma has the same jersey i do! hers doesn't say "wally" though. it should say "wally's." also--she's number 7 and not number 1 like me!

here i go in for the final blow to the buff-lo. look at my sister ethel cheer me on!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey wally,

if you didn't tell us ethel was actually cheering you on, i thought she wanted to EAT you!

wet wet licks

Boo

4:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So now you are a tugging cheerleader?

I want a 'canes jersey. I wonder if they make them for dogs as a you-man one would be way too big for me.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

8:14 AM  
Blogger wally said...

i am like a cheerleader! homecoming queen, too.

i got my jersey at valley vet and they let me personalize it! woo! i don't know if they have the 'canes. they also have jerseys at collegegear.com. i've never gotten stuff there so i can't vouch for 'em.

wally.

9:12 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

Wally! I found your blog off some comments on one of my friend's blogs. I think you're pretty funny so I will be checking you out from now on!

1:24 PM  
Blogger Sid the Dog said...

Hey Wally-
Glad to see that the Hooskers whomped the Buffs, further plunging "Coach Hawk" into a tailspin of woe after leaving the Mighty Broncos of Boise State, who are now one of two undefeated teams in the nation under the leadership of a former assistant. A raspberry to Coach Hawk! We knew it wasn't you behind the Broncos anyway!
Do you think they have dog jerseys for water polo?

1:47 PM  
Blogger wally said...

hi joe!

sid--we all knew all along it's just the blue field. if we peed on the blue field would it turn green? is that why the other fields are green?????

coach hawk looked like he wanted to cry and i laughed and laughed. what a baby!

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home