Wednesday, November 15, 2006

a mutt mystery


the last few days my mawma has found our water bowl flipped and the kitchen floor covered in water. it's a big bowl and nearly impossible to flip, especially with water in it, and at first she thought it was an accident. then she realized it only happened when i was in the kitchen and she thought maybe i was drinking in an unusual way because maybe my back was sore. but today, the fourth day in a row i've done this routine, she came out to the kitchen to find me with the bowl in my mouth, carrying it around.

so here's the question for all you canine detectives. why do you think i'm doing it? i'm an enigma and i'll never tell so let's speculate. is it attention seeking? boredom? my attempts to create a waterpark in my house? a hint to my mawma to clean?

6 Comments:

Blogger Sid the Dog said...

Wally-
Most vexing... Was there a fire? Was this your subtle commentary on the recent Blue Tide at the elections? Is it something Freudian? Were you hoarding? I just don't know... You are a man of mystery.

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On Nov 9th Rush Limbaugh told his listeners that "I no longer am going to have to carry the water for people who I don't think deserve having their water carried", essentially admitting that he has been lying to his audience all along. (In reference to his ridicule of MJFox)

Obviously you have felt the need to pick up his slack and carry the water.

Bravo Walls

Bussie Kissies
Buster

7:14 AM  
Blogger Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Or did you just do such a HUGE pooo that it landed just on the edge of the said water bowl and what do you know? there it flipped?

Oh wait. There would have been turd party evidence.

Ummmmm. Dunno. Did you just sit on it, imitating human toilet behaviour?

Can't get my head out of the plumbing aspects of this mystery. Time to eat.

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

8:41 AM  
Blogger wally said...

these are all interesting speculations. i will carry water for those who deserve it, namely, me.

my mawma remembered that about two years ago i got in the habit of climbing the pantry shelves (yes, seriously) and i would get down boxes of tea and spread the tea bags around the living room. i did this for a few months and then gave up trying to make tea. perhaps i have just reached stage two in my tea party?

who knows. but i have to say, simon, i have a trump card in the War of the Beds. only i am allowed in the person bed. haha!

7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well isn't it obvious that you are not happy about having clear, tasteless liquid in your bowl?? You want FOOOOOOD, yes something that taste like something!!

Tell me, is your mawma starving you??

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

10:44 PM  
Blogger wally said...

i know miss sunshade, my emaciation is becoming clear in my pictures, isn't it? so hungry...i'm surprised i can find the strength to blog..

(ps. please send bacon.)

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home