Sunday, September 17, 2006

dog parkin'

here's my photo essay : what i did at the park. just killin' time before the eagles whoop up on some wimpy giants.here i am strollin'.
here i am taking a break at the watering hole, cooling my belly and my jets. you can barely make out my lovely football kerchief.


here i am doing a fantastic job herding away the geese. look at that technique.


here i am enjoying a much deserved celebratory bully stick on the picnic table. as befits the king of the park.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sid the Dog said...

What a lovely day... Enjoyed both of the photo essays. Your collection of Hooskers merch makes me long for a sports team to align myself with. Great Oppressor B is a Jets fan, and J can't quite bring herself to root for the Broncos of Boise State even though they are from her hometown. What's a girl to do? Anyway, loved the pics!

9:51 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Hoosker fans would welcome you with open paws. You don't need to be Nebraskan (hell I've only been there once!). And, as an added bonus, it would really piss off Coloradans!

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about the beagles, Wally

1:57 PM  
Blogger wally said...

sorry 'bout the squealers. wait, no, i'm not. stealers!

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home