Sunday, May 17, 2009

SPCA Saturday (Smally Wally Edition!)

Hello! See this serious and intelligent face? Don't I look like Wally in Lhasa Apso form? I am MIKEY! Bringing you this week's SPCA Saturday! I am also like Wally in that when I am stressed I like to lie down. And I play hard to get. But I am also devastatingly handsome.

I am also like Wally in that sometimes I am all up in other doggy's bidness! This here is my bud Peanut!

Peanut is new to the SPCA just like me!

And yo! This is Doc! I was not in his bidness. Not cuz I didn't want to be but because his bidness was too tall. He's a totally sweet dude.

Oh! Here is Gizmo the Shi Tzu all up in YOUR bidness.

Gizmo is an oldie but goodie. Can you believe someone dropped off their oldie doggie at the SPCA cuz he was old??? NOT COOL.

Here's Princess. She is not fond of other dogs (understatement) so I am not in her bidness.


See this dude? He is BRUISER! I am not in his bidness either!
But that's cuz he's got a good friend, Mia, to be in his bidness! They came in together and they get so excited about seeing each other. Wouldn't it be nice if they could be adopted together?


And REGGIE who is a goofball! He's totally a scaredy cat cuz he was seized from a home where he was neglected but once you carry him outside he's a sweety. I would get in his bidness.

And Wally thought his friend Joe Stains would be especially interested in this lady who is a Boston Terrier but brindle like Ruby Bleu! But her name is SOPHIE!

OH NO! DOOFUS ATTACK!

Smally Wally is done being in your bidness now. I will probably not see you next week because the smally doggys always go FAST. Mikey Likey!

Labels: , , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Woodrow, Luna, MJ Campanella said...

coming from 4 rescues - hope all you guys get great homes

ny bully brats

6:35 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

WOW!

Some real tails and tales there!

Paws khrossed fur them!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

7:14 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Oh, we hope you ALL have homes by the next visit, not just the little ones.

gussie d

8:20 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

OMD...I felt like I was looking in the mirror, but it was in the computer instead!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

9:47 PM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

Just so you know SPCA Saturdays are our favorite posts of the week. Good thing we don't live there cuz you'd probably be living with 27 dogs by now.

Bear

12:07 AM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

such cute lil' faces. wish i could take them all.xox

1:08 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

We are keeping our paws crossed you all find good homes.

Simba and Jazzi xx

1:37 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

omdog SOPHIE?! I want her to come to my house, and replace my Doofus!! omdog what cuties this week, Bruiser was our fave. well, other than sophie.

2:17 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Of course that Sophie dog is the most beautiful one of the bunch, even if she is kind of a doofus.

xo
SB

3:14 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Awww SMALLY WALLY...you are a cutie...& so happy you were able to broadcast all the bidness going on at the shelter...

love & licks,
Randi

ps..if you get to go home with Wally's ma-doggietramp, can you give this message to Ethel for me...

HI ETHEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2:48 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

We hope they all find furever homes.

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home