Saturday, May 09, 2009

SPCA Saturday (Dirty Mama Edition!)

Hi, my name is Mama. I am one sweet lookin' lady, huh? HOLD THAT THOUGHT! First I have to introduce you to some of my friends on this SPCA Saturday!

This is a new dog in town! He doesn't have a name and he's really really shy but once you're nice to him all he wants to do is sit in your lap and get lovin'.


Oh oh! Here is Cam, he's totally fun! Likes scratches, loves to play. Good guy!

And this is snow. She was one of the Ice Cream Truck dogs. She was found with her sibs in an Ice Cream Truck but it was without Ice Cream! And with pit boo pups! She is deaf and a little shy. She will need a patient new owner.

A--rooooo! Doesn't this guy look like Beast T. Beefcake? Well, Beast T. has an application in for him and this guy is Marmaduke who is like an ever bigger Beefier Beafcake! Arrooooooo!

And here's Hope. Her owner tied her outside in January and then left for a couple of weeks. She was at the SPCA for a LONG time while an owie on her bum healed but now she's ok and really nice.

And this is Shorty who looks like a pit boo/whippet mix (whit bull? a pippet?) She's nice.

And here I am meeting the new guy! He just came in to the SPCA this week and I sure now how to greet 'em! Now, before you scroll down be sure to take all of the kids and puppies out of the room cuz we're going NC-17 on ya!

A roooo! Here I am with my new friend and old friend Ghost!

We are all very friendly!


We will see you next week! Well, maybe we won't because--like Beast T.--maybe we will be adopted! Haroooo! I need a cold shower.

Labels: , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Delaware sure is a furiendly state!

Tank woo fur sharing this latest week of khuties!

Paws khrossed as usual!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

9:07 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Hey! That new kid is all stripey like me, but humps like a labradork. Maybe he is a labrastiff (ha ha, get it? Labra Mastiff - I am totally clever).

Slobbers,
Mango

6:40 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Boy are there a lot of pit type dogs are what. Don't they ever get little terrier mixes or dumb spaniels?

12:20 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

omdog I sure hope all you cuties get to go home with someone!!

4:46 PM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

Secret message to Oscar.....O N L Y!!

All that whispering means that maybe you're about to have the most fantabulous life EVAH!!! Take my word for it.

Roooooolon!

6:17 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Yuh, I saw you go by in that chat place. I wish my dumb momma would let me spend more time there.

Slobbers,
Mango

7:13 PM  
Blogger Princess, Tank and Isaac: The Newfs of Hazard said...

happy birthday, Ethyl!

10:30 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

DIRTY!
Ike

10:45 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

What a steamy picture that is...

Smoochies,
Solid Gold Dancer + Puppies

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home