Sunday, May 03, 2009

SPCA Saturday (Rainy Day Saturday PUPPY Edition!)

Helooooo! Beast T. Beefcake reporting for duty for SPCA SATURDAY. This week I was very worried that I would wind up on MAURY POVICH because look at the next two pictures.

Beast T. Beefcake.
Bristol T. Babycakes! She is NOT MY BABY! I am 110% certain! She is a baby pit who got adopted by peoples with kids and Bristol is just a baby and she nom-nomed on the kids so she's back in the shelter.

Bristol?

Or BEAST?
Oh here's a new friend Ko the Pit Boo with Webbed Feet! OMD so weird!

And Ronya the sweetie peetie pittie.


And this is Pudge who is totes awesome and walks well on leash (i'll have to work with her on wildin' out on the leash like I do!) She sits like a champ but she has skin problems and is allergic to her own bacteria. Poor bebe.

Meet Harley! She may be part boo-dog because she snorts and snuffles!

This is Marlon. We call him Marlon Lucky like the Cornhusker football player.

Dude can levitate! Whoa.


And now SHHHHHHHHH! Be VERY QUIET! Ooops. I shouted. Ok, here are some bit poo pups! Their mama is a big blue pit who is probably part of a court case.


THESE ARE NOT MY BABEES EITHER!


Beastie outie!

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Asta said...

Oh Bestie
Those boos awe all so cute..awe they going to get homes??/
I'm wowwied..and those baby Boos in jail???
I will cwoss my paws fow all of them to get gweat fuwwhomes
smoochie kisses
ASTA

1:25 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Oh Yeah...those are some cutie babies in that cage. Muzzer gots the sniffles.

gussie d

2:14 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

I hope all of them get lovely homes soon!
The little ones are super cute!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

3:34 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

More khute khanines....

Please make it stop!

The webbed paw look was furry interesting!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

6:23 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Wally T! I just love baby pitties, but not brand new babies. Brand new babies are boring, then the hit about 7 or 8 months old and get super fun!!! I just love babies that age. My mom, on the other paw, is all melty about those brand new babies. It don't get that though. She's always throwing my poo out and her she is ogling all about those poos on your blog. I continue to be completely confused by the apes.

xo
SB

7:33 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Those babies make the moms swoon!
Ike

1:16 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

omdog the babies!! I wonder if Harley is part Boston, BUT ITS NOT MY BABY!

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home