Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Illin'

I have been slacking on the blogging front but it is only because I have been caring for the poorly. First my ma ape's car has been sick. Look at my impression of the Betty, the dying Feminine Mystique:

And then my ma ape got sick, though not her fuel injectors like with Betty. I diagnosed her with swine flu but she said something about Al Urgee and Cy Nuss. Here is my impression of my ma ape:

The photography around here has taken a real hit as you can see below. While this shot catches my good side (the rear!), alas there is a doof who has wandered into the shot.

And here I am showing off three of my remaining four teeth and someone blew the shot!

LinkStill cute, though.

So I will now do my bloggy version of Twittering to try to quickly catch you up on the news:

1) Betty has a replacement that I have not yet been in but it is the color of a Seattle Seahawk. Soon the interior will be coated with a thicker layer of dog fur for protection and comfort.
2) Here is a story about a police dog in Chicago who ran away because he was afraid of thunder but then he came back. SEE! All the bravest dogs are afraid of thunder. If that does not make sense to you it is only because you are NOT BRAVE.
3) I AM GOING TO HAVE VISITORS! Stan n' Sophie are descending on me next week! Ohmydog.

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger the Corgi Girls said...

Great impressions, Wal!

Can't wait to see the new 'mobile!

10:09 PM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

WHO IS GETTING TUTORED!?!?!?!? Mom was dancing all around but didn't tell us anything and jumped up and down and yelled she knew it and then started laughing this scary evil bwwwaaaahahahahahahaha laugh and then I came here to find out!

Rooooooolon!!!

PS You get Stan and Sophie?!!? I'm SO jealous, I never meet anydog and now she's leaving me.

10:10 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

If we combined teeth, we might have an entire oral quadrant!
Ike

11:12 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Nice goofy faces there pals!

Smoochies,
Solid Gold Dancer + Puppies

12:54 AM  
Blogger Woodrow, Luna, MJ Campanella said...

cool pics - hope everyone is feeling better - our mommy complains about allergies - but we dont listen

Woodrow, Sweetie MJ

8:12 AM  
Blogger Astrid Keel said...

Hope your mommy feels better ASAP! I love your goofy pictures, Wally, you're always so cute!

9:11 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Sorry your sekhretary has been feeling poorly...

I hope she has good health khoverage...

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

10:43 AM  
Blogger Randi said...

Oh Wally! I am sooo JELLY that Sophie gets to visit you...I need to come out to the East Coast too...& meet my Wally Tamale...

You better get your maape all better...she needs to start planning the foodables for the PARTY!!!!

Oh..my peoples say that meeting you & roaching in the grass with you in on their BUCKET LIST before they die...

Love & Licks,
Randi

11:09 AM  
Blogger nl1990 said...

Hey Wally,

That police dog lives over by me!!!
(actually, we have quite a few police dogs in the neighborhood)

We are all glad that he's back home and getting back to work.

nancy

12:13 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Wally, I am not afraid of thunder, so I'm not quite sure what you are saying about me. Also, your tweets are way too many characters, except the last one about me and Stan. I think you need to twitter for real. Do it! I do it. Me and Joe and a whole bunch of other cool dogaloos twitter all the time. Get on twitter and call my name. I will come running ... well, sauntering actually.

xo
SB

12:37 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Hope your Mummy feels better soon.

Simba and Jazzi xx

2:07 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

omdog INDEED! I sure hope that you are able to contain your excitement at seeing Sophie. I wouldn't be able to.

Anyway, sorry for all the poorly things and peeps at your house. I had to go to that VET today, but we can talk about that on my blog, not yours.

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Marvin said...

here's hoping your Ma Ape is betterer real soon, Wally!

Also you have a great time with your visitors.

Plus apologies for being so late in commenting, our internet was down all day today (again) so I have learned lots of bad words once more from my Jeannie.

Will comment more soon, just wanted you to know I am still here.

PS, I like your best side view! Very nice indeed. Most sniffable.

oh and my J says, to tell your Mama, wearing a hat always helps with the wine drinking somehow.

(I have no idea what she is barking about, but she seems to be happy)

more sooooooooooon

lotsaluv and licks, Marvin xxxxx

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home