Saturday, October 04, 2008

SPCA Saturday (Brought to you by BIG RED)

Hellloooooo! This is an exciting week for both Big Reds--me and the Nebraska Cornhusker Big Red--because they are playing the Misery Tigers and it is so so so exciting.

Don't I look like a Mastiff here? I'm like Mango but I'm more huge, not as much relentlessly huge.

You wanna meet my friends who area available for adoption right now? This is Chevy! He's a purebred lab and he's all lab. Super friendly, playful, goofy, likes toys. He, uh, needs to work on his leash manners (and I should know, I've been known to be a shoulder de-socketer in my day).


This lovely lady does not have a name so let's call her Lil' Red.

She spent a great deal of her outside time in the Lady's lap, chewing on her hair and ear and nuzzling. In other words--yeah, she's sweet.

This is Bailey. She's a tripod! She was seized from a breeder along with two other Shar-peis. She is also quite sweet and girl can MOVE. You wouldn't know she had three legs if you saw her on the move.

She has some skin problems but she's still totally pretty, don't you think?


This is 305 who is also a Lil Red. She's totally sweet, too and a lot of people were looking at her so I hope she goes home!

Me, I'm waiting to be a walk-on for the Cornhuskers! Look at my mad ball handling skillz!

And I must have a lovely muscle butt because look at the lady pointing at it!

I've got moves! Recruit me, Huskers! I'll be a great player!

Also Wally asked me to include him so that the Obama Girls--who are looking for a rescue dog--will see him and want to adopt him. Dude! Don't bogart the homes! Maybe I could live in the White House! I'd even wear lipstick!

OK, this is Wally's blog so I'll just say--one dog per girl! Wally n' Big Red--1st dogs 4ever!

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Paws khrossed fur your pals!

I have to woo fur the Misery Tigers since I support my running mate Turbo's loyalty to his state!!

That last dog is kinda khute too!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I hope the REAL Phillies show up on Sunday...

8:47 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

We are hoping that all of you get those great furever homes. Football could really use you.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

We use to think it was sick, you letting your ma ape tramp around but we're really glad you share her, especially with Big Red (would the right someone please adopt him already, shesh)!!

10:50 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Hey Big Red...I must say you are looking very handsome today playing all that ball...I bet those footy ball teams are gonna be fighting over you...them or the Obama girls...either way, you'll be one happy pup once the spring you from that joint you're in..

& as for Wally, if the Obama girls can't adopt him, my mom/secretary says she will take him in along with Ethel & Oscar Bean Super Teen so you can be adopted by their ma ape...or we can have a rotating adoption calendar so Wally dont' have to share his ma ape with the two others at his doghouse...

Love & Licks,
Randi

12:13 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

So I was reading Bark magazine yesterday and a rescue group was advertising a dog for adoption and I was thinking that you could take donations on this site for Big Red to be advertised in Bark or something. I would be willing to pitch in a few bucks!
Ike

10:13 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

We really like Ike's idea!

It was cool to see the other tripod; different leg missing than me, but TRIPODS RULE!!

Brown dog kisses, (extra for Big Red)
Dannan and The Girl

11:47 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

hey Red,
I don't know about Wally's white house plan. I think you're perfect for the Obamas , but I'm not sure that they will help the Wallster keep his blog up to date. But Wally Obama does sound kind of nice and think of the initials ...WO. Like Woah!

xo
SB

12:22 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

More goofy dogs! Hehehe!!!

Pee/s: Check out my new post!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

12:32 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

dangit Big Red will you please get adopted already?!!??!

We hope all the doggies find a home!

6:49 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Dear Big Red,

Please stop posting. My girl is lusting after you and I'm afraid she's going to drive out there and bring you back and you'll steal all of my attention. And food.

Thank you.

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home