Friday, May 02, 2008

The Corganova at work.

Yes, I have been AWOL for several days, deep in thought as you can see:

I've been trying to think of how to help all of my friends who have asked for help in the romance/seduction front. As you can see, with a face like this I don't need much help:

I have come up with what I think is a foolproof plan. I am going to make Wally suits out of the fur from the furminator! This is hair that my ma ape brushed out of my BUM (I like to protect my ass-ets!)


To give you a sense of how much fur this is--here's the pile of fur relative to me. While it may take some time to make, say, a Mango-sized Wally suit, a few more sessions with the furminator should do it. As my ma ape likes to say, my fur production defies all law of mass and matter:


So I have many things to update you on this weekend including 1) news from RANDI about National Wallymelon Month 2) a certain GooberStan working on his charm with the ladies by sending my ma ape a package!!!!!! (she has been won over) and 3) a death in the stuffy family:


Lest you spend your entire Friday worrying, no monkey sticks were killed in the making of this photo. Maimed, perhaps, but not destroyed. Now--I have some blogs to read!

Labels: , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Walls...you are such a busy corganova!!! So...aire ruby is at the wait for any Wallymelon month celebrations you might want to have! W00t! And dog do you have lots of hairs!!!

Can't wait for the rest of your news!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

8:02 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Corganova ... didn't they name a car after you?

The furminator has been purchased and put into action here. I am less than thrilled about this, but should you have any requests for a tweed coat, I would be happy to contribute some of my flirty furs to the cause.

xo
SB

8:03 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Woober Boy!

Thank you for thinking of us romantically and seductionally challenged pups. I'll take a Woober suit in size XL please (my booty is my biggest ass-et, and it measures a hefty 10.5 inches across).

Ahhh. I see my powers of seduction were not lost on your ma ape, at least. Do *I* know the way to the ma ape's heart or WHAT?

Can't wait to hear about International Wallymelon Month.

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

8:13 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

My Ma Ape uses the furminator on my bum too!!! She says that's where I keep all the good stuff. I have been furminator free since my surgery though...and I ain't complaining!

Sherman

8:47 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Mom loves the furminator for Flash's bum. You are such a great guy wally to make wally suits for people

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Wally!

That's so nice of you to share yourself with other, less-romanticaly-successful pups!

Sorry about the loss of your stuffy, but it sure looks like you had a lot of fun!!!

Smooches,
Winnie :-)

11:12 AM  
Blogger The Brat Pack said...

Mom says it takes longer to Furminate my butt than to do my whole body. Whatever.

Bear

11:14 AM  
Blogger the Corgi Girls said...

You have corgi butt!!! BOL! That's where we store our spare fur too... and we *hate* being brushed there... *sigh*

We've missed you Cassa-corgador and your dwarf lusciousness!!!

;o)
M & I

11:46 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Maybe we could mix your fur and Clara's fur to make a mixed species suit. It could be designer.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

I hate furminators!

4:06 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

dang dude, that hairball is bigger than me! I dont think I have ever had that much fur in all of my 9 years!!

9:58 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally Corganova!
I love your first picture! Handsome and sweet!
I can't wait to know all the details for the Wallymelon Month celebrations!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home