Saturday, July 16, 2011

Doin' the Itch and Scratch!

I can't move so fast or so far because I hace a touch of the arfritis but I do love to cut a rug! Whenever I'm excited excited--when food is involved, when the ma ape comes home, when food is involved--I get down! Mostly involving shifting my weight back and forth and or prancing in circles or nodding my head. To celebrate the weekend I've decided to put together a little music video showing you the dance craze I hope to start--the Itch and Scratch! (With a nod to Rufus Thomas).



(I would like to dedicate this movie to my favorite dancing partner Mesa who also cuts a rug when she's waitin' for her dinner).

GET DOWN!

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Gus said...

We must say that we saw nothing in Mayemphis that rivaled or even approached Mr. Otis and the itch and scratch.

Gussie

6:33 AM  
Blogger tula monstah said...

ummmm... someone stop Edgrr from spinning- the song is ovah! Otis Potis woo are the next James Brown awwwOH! now what can of foodables are we talkin?

scratchies,
tula

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ma ape and iMovie make a great combination. I smell an Oscar (and I don't mean the Superteen)!

Love,

Miss Kitty

5:29 PM  
Blogger ThePainterPack said...

Fantastic! Woo all is a star!

MBB

8:34 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Moves as fine as those (not to mention the smokin' physique) can only be fueled by plenty of leafy hosta greens.

10:16 PM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

what a great dancer you are! Mesa would love to dance with you

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

11:18 PM  
Blogger Jed and Abby in MerryLand said...

You guys got some serious moves! And what delectable taste treat have we been missing in not eating dirt? Must try that. You guys are ready for Miss Honey's next Dancing With the Doggie Stars contest!

Jed & Abby

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home