Tuesday, January 16, 2007

rampaging!

the weather here has been unusually warm (unlike poor joey who has been freezin' in arizona!) so my sister and i have been unusually playful. we like to play chase. here is a brief moment of calm while ethel tries to get my attention.


and she's off!


this is my sister running. and this photo hasn't even been doctored. my sister is just THAT fast. i need new sneakers so i can run faster and keep up. do you think if you buy expensive enough sneakers they make your legs longer?

caught her! look, we're eskimo kissin'.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Gus said...

wally: My muzzer has been buying expensive shoes for years, and her legs are still just as short as ever. So if you want new tennies, go for it. But if you want longer legs....well, we don't have an answer on that one!

11:54 AM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

i think you need a motor bike, you'd look super cool on one!

8:25 PM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

My Mom wears those high spiky shoes, and she definitely cannot run fast in them!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home